What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
My new torch has arrived, a P3 was going onto my key ring but I might carry it on my belt. The Belgian army shirt is nice and thick just needs a badge sew on.

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
I have a few of these but I do find they need a little squeeze on the side to stop handle from popping out.

cheers for the tip :)

I'm not expecting much but surely other than the handle popping out there can't be much else that can go wrong with it. Except maybe bend, but it seems pretty sturdy.

Biker

One of these off Ebay for £17.37 and Free P&P. It seemed rude not to.

Item number 260994950047

images.php

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Beware if you live in Brazil, it can take up to 56 days as, need to long time pass the custom.

:D

Looks like you stumbled upon a nice catch there. Would be interested in a review once you've tested it out, see if it's up to scratch. *added to watch list*.

Biker

Beware if you live in Brazil, it can take up to 56 days as, need to long time pass the custom.

:D

Looks like you stumbled upon a nice catch there. Would be interested in a review once you've tested it out, see if it's up to scratch. *added to watch list*.

Nope, I live in France but it's getting sent to the UK for collection later in the summer. Yup, will do about the review of it, certainly looks the biz from the pix and at that the price, as I said, it seemed rude not to buy it.

Nope, I live in France but it's getting sent to the UK for collection later in the summer. Yup, will do about the review of it, certainly looks the biz from the pix and at that the price, as I said, it seemed rude not to buy it.

Nice find!

I see you have as much faith in the french postal service as I have (they sub-contract to Chronopost for parcels - who are the most inept company I have ever had the misfortune of turning my nose up to!).

It looks like the sort of pack that would benefit from a little leather and buckle work, if your that way inclined.

I might have to have a punt - like you say, it's rude not to - time to warn my mum off for yet another parcel!

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
a bayley s4 in green n tan , this is all but two british makers left that id like to collect ,outstanding are a alan wood and a t p knife ,im gona have to go on a digi detox its just to tempting on thease forums and fondling a new knife in bed instead of the wife is just not rite .....is it ?

greenrobbayley.jpg

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Bought myself a Bison Bush Shirt yesterday. Gotta wait three weeks for it to be delivered though. And I'm very impatient :(

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Ducked into Blacks to get out of the rain and ended up buying one of their own brand rucksacks, a 75+5 litre Alpine for £80. I had been looking for a surplus US Marine ILBE main pack which is huge but those on eBay at present are either very expensive or incomplete. I know the Blacks one will not be as bombproof but for the price it's very nice and I can get my Defence 4 into the bottom section!

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Fetched this morning: second hand Duluth Northwoods Pack in next to new condition! I'm expecting to spend most of tomorrow pm testing out kit from my drums in it. I shall have to wear a safety line for fear of falling in and not being able to get out:lmao:
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE