What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
After using a rubbish air cadets stove for about ten years I decided to treat myself.
Trangia 27-3 hard anodised aluminium, works great so far, and it's nice and light. Now I just need to add a kettle and I'm all set. Had to get it sent over from Sweden in the end as I couldn't find anywhere in the UK that sold a full HA model.

[Long shot]Do you know anywhere that would have a Duossal 25-7 or 25-8 (not the UL/HA versions)?[/Long shot]

PeteD

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Having just sold most of my WW2 reenacting kit, I just treated myself to a Swazi Tahr, DD tarp XL, 100 feet of paracord, an Uco candle lantern and an Enzo Trapper knife. It'll get a lot more use than a load of smelly old woollen battledress and webbing!

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Just sold some stuff I never used, and treated my self with this lot.
R0010235.jpg

It's the budget kind, and the whole lot cost cost me about 2/3 of what one Pfeil iron cost.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I pulled the trigger on a load of gear today, it's all been researched and saved for since last summer, all in preparation for a 200 mile hike in a month.

Montane Fireball smock
Montane Lite Speed jacket
Salomon Speedcross 3 shoes
Sealskinz (my 3rd pair and their last chance)
PHD Minim 300 doss bag
Cuben fiber stuff sacs
X-Socks
Finisterre boxers
Coughlans squeeze tubes
Ray Jardine book

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
After using a rubbish air cadets stove for about ten years I decided to treat myself. ... Trangia 27-3 hard anodised aluminium, works great so far, and it's nice and light. Now I just need to add a kettle and I'm all set. Had to get it sent over from Sweden in the end as I couldn't find anywhere in the UK that sold a full HA model.

[Long shot]Do you know anywhere that would have a Duossal 25-7 or 25-8 (not the UL/HA versions)?[/Long shot]

I'm afraid I don't, sorry. I thought they'd discontinued the Duossal ranges?

Yes, they were discontinued in about 2008, that's why it was a long shot. :(

iHydro

Apr 11, 2012
Digby, Lincolnshire

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
A Jerven bag - the 'Exclusiv' model - and the thinner Primaloft liner. Pricey but beautifully made; I reckon that this is going to be a really versatile piece of kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE