What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
An osprey talon 22 pack, a quid, a berghaus cubic 25 litre pack, a quid, a swiss Wenger laptop bag, a quid and a small karrimoor kids pink bag, you guessed a quid!!! A Gerber paraframe and sak 2quid All second hand all in great Nick!! I love a bargain!!

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Bought on Fri, a new (to me) Sibley 400 Deluxe with inner tent: http://www.canvascamp.com/en/products/sibley/sibley_400_deluxe

Sibley _400_500.jpg

Glamping here we come!

Big thanks to Dave.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
An osprey talon 22 pack, a quid, a berghaus cubic 25 litre pack, a quid, a swiss Wenger laptop bag, a quid and a small karrimoor kids pink bag, you guessed a quid!!! A Gerber paraframe and sak 2quid All second hand all in great Nick!! I love a bargain!!
nice work jacko, particularly the osprey pack - i am not in the slightest bit green with envy :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
nice work jacko, particularly the osprey pack - i am not in the slightest bit green with envy :)

Cheers, tbh I dont think the guy who sold it to me knew exactly what he was selling!! BUt he named the price not me, so I took the lot!!!
The Osprey pack is nice although it is prob the most worn of all of them!! But still a steal lol!!

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Not really bushcrafty at all, but.....

civic.jpg

Honda Civic 1.5 Lsi.

1995 model, 97000 miles, alloys, she came with over half a tank of fuel, 2 months tax and 7 months MOT.

Get this..... £250!!

:drive:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Not really bushcrafty at all, but.....

Honda Civic 1.5 Lsi.

1995 model, 97000 miles, alloys, she came with over half a tank of fuel, 2 months tax and 7 months MOT.

Get this..... £250!!

:drive:

That's a great deal you got there :)

As for me my exped synmat 9lw arrived today... looking forward to trying it out in a couple weeks :D

joe.ford

Forager
Apr 8, 2004
Essex
Not very bushcrafty......

But here goes. 2 dry bags from aldi, 1 trellis to train the raspberry bush up (the one I found hidden at the bottom of the gardengoodjob)

And 2 Black grape Vines:rolleyes:

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
2 x Craghoppers NosiLife cargo trousers
2 x Craghoppers NosiLife short sleeved shirts

Love the trousers, really soft and cool material, would have preferred long sleeved shirts for summer, but these were in the sale.

Bearded Bugs

Apr 2, 2012
Cornwall / Sussex
After using a rubbish air cadets stove for about ten years I decided to treat myself.

2d98bc6.jpg

Trangia 27-3 hard anodised aluminium, works great so far, and it's nice and light. Now I just need to add a kettle and I'm all set. Had to get it sent over from Sweden in the end as I couldn't find anywhere in the UK that sold a full HA model.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE