What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thought I'd give you folks a heads up. The rucksack I bought (see posting above) the item has been relisted, obviously he has more than one but it's currently up for grabs for under a tenner with free P&P. Bargain I think. Obviously this could mean you end up bidding against someone here but it's a risk.

Still haven't received my one as yet but I only bought it the other day and it has to come from Korea

You can find it here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-VINTAGE-LOOK-TRAVELING-OUTDOOR-BACKPACK-MILITARY-BAG-MP001-1-KHAKI-/261011186366?_trksid=p4340.m444&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DSI%252BUA%252BLM%252BLA%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8091637755674608616

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Thought I'd give you folks a heads up. The rucksack I bought (see posting above) the item has been relisted, obviously he has more than one but it's currently up for grabs for under a tenner with free P&P. Bargain I think. Obviously this could mean you end up bidding against someone here but it's a risk.

Still haven't received my one as yet but I only bought it the other day and it has to come from Korea

You can find it here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-VINT...LM%2BLA&otn=5&ps=63&clkid=8091637755674608616

My wife says I don't need another pack... :(

Biker

So did anyone from this Parish nab that rucksack? Just had an email from my mother to tell me my one arrived in the UK today, whcih seems to me very fast postage all the way from Korea. Once I get my hands on it I'll review it as promised. I just hope it's a s good as it looks in the pix.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Arrived yesterday. Badlands Magnetic Everything Pocket. Closure is by rare earth magnets ~ a bling thing but, so far, it seems quite effective :D .
Two choices of colour scheme, neither of which are solid :eek: .

everything-pocket_1.png

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
i got two 12packs of esbits solid fuel cubes two pocket German made stoves and living off the grid book and the complete jerky book would not recommend the books if u have any since at all you know more than what is in them tried the stoves today and got the water to boil with one cube but it was nor a roaring boil do not know if i was doing some thing wrong or what they burn 1300F for 15 min.they are 100% better than the usa made triox bars.i used one bar and a soft aluminum or pewter sauce pan and 1 pint of tap water bow says 1 cube 1 pint 8min.any info would be helpful thanks to all

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Bought myself a harmonica yesterday. A Hohner Big River. Don't know why but I've always fancied having a go at playing one. Life's too short to not bother trying stuff, eh?

Sent from whatever the coolest gadget is these days.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
i got two 12packs of esbits solid fuel cubes two pocket German made stoves and living off the grid book and the complete jerky book would not recommend the books if u have any since at all you know more than what is in them tried the stoves today and got the water to boil with one cube but it was nor a roaring boil do not know if i was doing some thing wrong or what they burn 1300F for 15 min.they are 100% better than the usa made triox bars.i used one bar and a soft aluminum or pewter sauce pan and 1 pint of tap water bow says 1 cube 1 pint 8min.any info would be helpful thanks to all

You should probably start a separate thread for this.

Take a look at the JetBoil, Trangia and similar systems to see how they make most use of limited heat.

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Just got a new multiple craft drill plus a USB charger and some tarp clips. Reclaimed my loyalty points and cost me nowt. Bargain

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
A Carinthia Tropen 200 and an impulse buy , a non-goretex breathable fabric bivi bag 240x100 cm in olive and flecktarn for 60 euro from ASMC.de. We'll see just how good it is but it's fully enclosable, a good size and price.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Just been on the DD website, and left having ordered: Whoopie slings, soft karabiners, tree huggers and 10m of dyneema....seriously, I just went to look!

Oh well, now thinking what I can sell to cover the cost of a new hammock... :)

England Ram

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2011
Derby
Black Dylon, in washing machine dye.
Recently bought a Dutch Smock with the removable gortex and warm liners. Am changing the DPM to black (I know it will be a ghost black DPM).
Will then be individually proofing the gortex liner, and the smock to improve its waterproofness.

The box in wash is much better than the packet as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE