What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just bought a pattern part spare battery for SWMBO's Canon EOS550 camera. She was out the other day snapping away when the battery died on it, just needed recharging twas all, but it was insect heaven where she was shooting. Most frustrating. Hopefully this back up one will "get her home" so to speak. Only cost a fiver with free postage from China, a genuine Canon one will set you back about £40.

Not as bad as a years road tax though. Sheesh! Sorry to read that mate! France doesn't have road tax and MOT's are every two years and would you believe it no MOT's at all for motorbikes. So if you're toying with the idea of buying a Frenchman's pre-owned motorbike just be aware of that little factoid.

Caboose

Apr 7, 2011
uk
fresnal lense (made a fire with it today as well!)
Mora 746 SS knife (gorgeous but needs a sharpen on the belly of the blade)
& some paracord (time to make some stuff with it! :D)

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
kaffekjele_eagle_full.jpg

Eagle 1.5l kettle.

It was far too shiney not to have bought it. :)

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Today i've bought:

Tesco 70+15ltr rucksack

tesco-70---15l-rucksack.jpg

Tesco's down mummy bag

2077082.44034cc06a99b5d423.75673363

And a plastic spork (blue)

Sporks.jpg

Cant wait to get out and use it now!!!

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Well friday or more likely saturday I'll be off to Cotswolds to buy a powermonkey extreme thingy for £65 less 20% discount I have due to a voucher I got. Well I have two of them but am saving the other 20% voucher for something very a bit more expensive.

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
i bought a snug pak extreme sleeping bag rated down to 11 degrees for 48.00 and a sog spirt spear for 28.00 and sog jungle primative knife for 27.00 and a clark jungle hammock with rain fly for 300.00

Gaoler

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2009
Notts
I just got a Nitecore D11 v2 and a Zebralight H51 for my son.

I could barely choose between them so got them both so I could "borrow" the lads.

Now the hard part. Telling the missus!

Wish me Luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE