What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
28 quid from ebay, awaiting delivery but rest assured pics will be posted when i get it. Wynchester seem very overpriced to me, cashing in on the glamping market.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the one I am watching on there too then. Like the style of them and don't mind a little clean up work. Currently I have a pair of p42 bergans from 1945 I am repairing to use as my over night pack. Heavier than modern stuff but they have so much charm. I had an evening of rubbing Neatsfoot oil into the leather, much to the dismay of my neglected wife!

enazysur.jpg
ymyrenad.jpg

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Maybe you should have rubbed the oil into the wife instead... im hoping that the swiss pack will hold more gear than my m39 (although its a lovely pack the shape limits how much you can get in it)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Today a Thermarest Neo Air Xtherm Large arrived - Very impressed with this mat, light, warm and a good size when inflated.
Also arrived today, a second hand Mountain Hardwear Big Bang SL Down Sleeping Bag which is niiiiice.

Can't wait to use both in a few weeks.

Nov 26, 2013
Ireland
Well the wife got me a survival course for Christmas, so yesterday I made the following purchases:

SAS Survival guide
51MyvVsO8zL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU02_SS100_.jpg

BCB Mountain Survival Tin
517i3TBrHML._SL500_SS100_.jpg

I won't keep that as it is, I'm going to build a kit more suited to my needs and test it on the course.

BCB Ammo Pouch thermal flask. (Although admittedly this is more for my Reserve service pursuits)
31k21nmyeEL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Not today ....as some might have noticed .....we've been away.....
ynybusa7.jpg

It's the start of a dream.....I just have to let go of 80% of my posessions and kit !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Wow, great to see you back on Chis. It looks a beut, Are you moving into it?

Hope you can make it to meet in Jan :)

Spent a few weeks in it....now we're modding ready for a couple of years extended touring 😉

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Over the Christmas period my family have been very generous, I have recieved a
German Mountain rucksack
Pair British Army ECW Boots
Hultafor 850g 26 inch axe
Pair British Army MTP temperate Trousers
British Army Wool Jumper
Various items for my first aid kit and new First Aid Pouch
Lofty Wisemans SAS Survival Handbook
Trangia 2.5 litre billy
Trangia Aluminium Frying Pan

[h=1][/h]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE