What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Not today ....as some might have noticed .....we've been away.....
ynybusa7.jpg

It's the start of a dream.....I just have to let go of 80% of my posessions and kit !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That camper....I like it...I want it.

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
On Thursday:
- Therm-A-Rest XTherm (regular size)
- MSR DragonFly stove + additional Diesel jet which I've drilled out as part of my veg oil mod + medium fuel bottle (got 2x 1l bottles already too)
- Another pair of 100% Merino Wool socks (medium density) because the Mrs somehow damaged my original pair in the wash (no idea how)

Today:
- 100% Merino Wool vest
- 100% Merino Wool longjohns
- 100% Merino Wool balaclava
- 100% Merino Wool gloves
- 100% Merino Wool beanie
and I'm having a 100% Merino Wool sleeping bag liner made too :D

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
M&S bomber jacket in Pure New Wool, in green, and a wool jumper for £10 from a charity shop :)
New in packet crusader cooker for £7 from my local camp shop :), they had a load more for the same price

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I think I am becoming a kit junkie, as I have gone all retro and bought myself a Bergans Morgedal smock from Tamarack. This is certainly the weather to try it out.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Just been on to Militarymart (no affiliation etc) and ordered a camo net (for concealed photography purposes, so I might actually manage to take a half decent bird picture), two non-mora Swedish knives, and a Czech army cotton bushshirt.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I think I am becoming a kit junkie, as I have gone all retro and bought myself a Bergans Morgedal smock from Tamarack. This is certainly the weather to try it out.

I don't think you'll be disappointed - I've lived in mine for the past few months!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE