What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
x2 pairs of swedish made (for HMF) snow shoes (don't have to worry about breaking my 1930s/40s swiss ones now) , gortex extreme cold weather mittens and 2 'arctic' (according to the shop) candles.

Elgatoloco

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2010
Glasgow, UK
This thread need pics...

Vintage looking Laken bottle, love it!

laken1.jpg

laken2.jpg

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
Oh now that looks nice.:cool:

Agreed .. . . :)

My purchases yesterday from the sale at Field and Trek, Peak Village . . . .

Windshield £3 down from £7

Hydration pack cleaning kit £6 down from £12

Large FAK £13 down from £25

Small FAK £6 down from £12

DSCF3261.jpg

Lots of good deals on and at the other outdoor outlets there too, Yeomans had an extra 20% off all shown prices when you get to the till. (there was exceptions like gas and 2 for 1 deals, etc)

Well worth a look.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
They've been using the same "reduced" price tags all that time as well! I managed to make an even better score a couple of years ago when the staff in the Aberdeen store mislabelled the first aid kits , so I got 2 or 3 of the large ones for £5.99 each instead of the "£12.99 down from £25" ;) They are a good source of cheap drybags too, I've got about 10 in differing sizes.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have received today a pair of swedish winter mits, sadly they have to be returned as they are too large even with a pair of liner gloves. Also got a pair of swedish army snow over trousers, I got these to protect my snugpak softie trousers from thorns and sparks from the fire.
My wife has also ordered me a pair of British issue ecw boots :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE