What are you EDCing?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Frosts Mora tucked behind the passenger seat, machete in the back of the truck, plus a Gransfors Small forest Axe.

My own Handmade Bushy on my belt( made by me, including the pins)
DSCF0339-1.jpg

Last edited:
i normally carry a locking folder and/or a sak, cellphone, wallet, space change, pendrive, victorinox classic, firesteel, minibic lighter and a cheap single AA led flashlight. all this in my pockets and/or backpack, if traveling i'll add a victorinox swisstool or a fixed knife
i must add that i live in Argentina, so it's legal (sort of...) to carry this here

Esteban

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Fenix P2D, spyderco ukpenknife most of the time and a benchmade griptillian sometimes, sliver gripper tweezers, small hank of cord, pencil and small writing pad

Are the things often in my pockets. Lately i've had hundreds of screws as well as we've been building a climbing frame for the kids :D

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol

Plus two phones, a second maglight, a USB charger lead for my ipod, and money. (at the moment two boxes of painkillers as my teeth are killing me)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
This is what I carry everyday in my pocket:

Small Light
Lifesystems Whistle
Armry small firesteel (heatshrink covered)
Stiker with saw edge (heatshrink covered)
Lighter
iPhone

Plus I usually have a multitool with a sub 3" non locking blade. Carrying any kind of knife in London these days is a bit risky, even if it's legal as while we know the basics of the law you will find that too many dont.

Attachments

• edc.jpg
    edc.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 405

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Gerber Suspension + D4
Zippo
Maglite AA 3w

Like the idea of the whistle on keys Neumo, I've got a replica ACME Police somewhere that would look just the part :D

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Left pocket - mobile phone and cards.
Right pocket - keys and cash (and sometimes a rhubard and custard sweet or two).

I don't carry a knife on a day-to-day basis because I don't need one.

PiterM

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2009
Poland
Today (as pictured) it's Spyderco Citadel, SF A2L (red LEDs) and of course my iP. And no, I don't EDC MG42 ammo belt :p

DSC_3046.jpg

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Not good to flash knives around at school - even legal ones; so I carry a Spyderco Bug on my keyring - gets used most days even if only to slice the apples the kids leave on my desk in the morning...:) .

Your Lucky. As a maths teacher always using a pair of compasses, I carried a leatherman micro on my keys to tighten up the screws. A kid complained it had a blade on it (longest is 2" long:eek:), so I was told by the head to leave it at home (even had a school headed letter about the decision):D. You should see the spirals the kids draw now:lmao::lmao:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
edc01.jpg

Depending on where I'm going it's either of the three knives, most usually the one hand Trekker, the Soldier I carry when going into the city and the Leatherman when I know I'm likely to be nobbled to fix things.

The cut down K&M match safe I carry when I know I'm going to be making a fire, other wise I use whats on the key chain.

In the wallet I carry all the usual crap plus a Swiss Army card, a flat magnifing glass and a card with all the sizes of chisels and gouges I am looking for in junk shops, car boots etc.

on the key ring is a issue spring crab, Inka pen, peanut lighter with a foot or so of black tape wrapped around it, a US issue widgy pry bar and a bust maglite solitaire that holds a few Swan Vestas.

Because of my awful night vision I carry a Fenix L0D and a tritium marker so I can find it.

I also always carry a red bandana as a hanky and a fist full of loose change so not as to **** off the flea market stall holders by waving a 20 under their noses when buying a 50p chisel...

ATB

Tom

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Your Lucky. As a maths teacher always using a pair of compasses, I carried a leatherman micro on my keys to tighten up the screws. A kid complained it had a blade on it (longest is 2" long:eek:), so I was told by the head to leave it at home (even had a school headed letter about the decision):D. You should see the spirals the kids draw now:lmao::lmao:

I wouldn't dream of taking anything with a sharp point into a school without written permission from the Head Teacher.

Oooohhh, hang on -- compasses, aren't they the things with sharp points that we always used to stick into all kinds of things at school that didn't deserve it?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Like the idea of the whistle on keys Neumo, I've got a replica ACME Police somewhere that would look just the part

A Whistle is something I have started to carry recently, as I ordered 2 of them & decided to add one to my keyring as it's small. It's a good way of stopping criminals in a built up area, as they don't like the attention & often leg it, I have been told; have not tried it yet but it's nice to have as an option.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
tasi39.jpg

On keyring from left to right: Marbles pocket compass, Spyderco Bug, Homemade Firesteel, Small waterproof capsule for tinder/meds etc, Acme Tornado whistle. And below a Svord Peasant Knife

:)

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Keys, phone and wallet. No use for a knife in my everyday life. I think a pair of scissors would be more useful (to me).

In town I usually carry a shoulder bag (either a leather one, a timbukto or a black diamond messenger bag) containing some sort of reinforcement clothing (a sweater), a notebook, a few pens, a book to read and a camera (constantly switching between a rollei 35, nikon fm3 or a ricoh gr-d II). Also like my umbrella if I suspect it'll be needed. All those things are more useful to me than any multitool or knife.

Mar 25, 2010
scotland
Hi..
my normal carry is phone, wallet ,leatherman micra, pencil and paper..
jobwise.. lone remote working Scottish uplands apart from vehicle kit my personal carry consists of:
whistle fox howler
bug repellant
tick remover
tweezers
led lenser p3
sharpie pen
pencils
opinel n0 8
leatherman wave
silva no 4 compass and brass marbles compass and area o/s mapping..
phone ok when there is a signal..
small first aid kit
light stick
signal mirror
dc4
small firelighting kit, windproof lighter, tindrcard,firesteel, etc
toilet paper
and we have been testing out a gps tracking safety device similar to the spot
but with more options of presetting help signals to base and a monitoring group..
recently bought a maxpedition edc pocket that neatly accomadates many of these things, lovely little piece of kit in my opinion..

JDO330

Nomad
Nov 27, 2007
Stevenage, Herts.
For me its the following:

Keys (inc USB storage device, small LED light)
SAK Explorer and / or Opinal #08
Wallet (cards and some notes)
Coins
Blackberry
Lip balm (a bit girly but I suffer if its not there)
Wrist watch

The SAK gets a fair bit of use over an average week, changing batts in kids toys, opening post / packages etc, etc.

ATB, Jon.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
pack of gum, wallet, phone used to carry a swiss army knife in the lab but mostly desk based now, ill take a sak if im out walking the dog or going the woods in the evening though. I like those spidico bugs though to be honest i hate bulk in my pockets which is the main reason i jibbed off the SAK maybe i should invest in a wee blade something is better than nothing i guess

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE