What are you EDCing?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lee Wright

Forager
Mar 9, 2009
Nottingham
Ive got pockets full of kleenex and lint and holes where everything important to me just seems to fall right down my leg and onto the floor....

Ah, ok its my trusty and rusty 1941 wostenholm jack knife.

My closest friend linoleum, LINOLEUUUUUUUUUUM! :)

EDC for me is a phone, memory stick and wallet. I can't think of any situation that I couldn't get out of with the use of a phone and a bit of money, if I was in a location where these items wouldn't be enough then I would alter accordingly but I never stray far from the beaten track on a daily basis.

graiman

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2009
caithness, scotland
tasi39.jpg

i took one look at that knife an immediately searched, found and bought one online....thanks :p

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Have you ever had one of those moments when you suddenly realised that something that was on the end of your keyring, because that is where it always was and was meant to be, Isnt?

Well I just have. I am one neat little LED lenser manqué and I have no idea, when, or where or how or why it became separated from my keyring.

It seems if the proverbial **** tomorrow I will not now be one of the survivors :(

jondavy

Oct 31, 2007
In a field (Worcestershire)
Wallet (never any money it) and change
keys (lots of keys)
Mobile phone
Leatherman wave and bit kit
Pencil and Maglite solitaire (in leatherman case)
Led lenser T7

That's the stuff that goes everywhere with me, everything else lives in the landrover.

Jon.

iano

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
Wales
Wallet
Phone (battered old Sony Ericsson on pay as you go, I don't cry if it gets lost or broke then, thin in my pocket too)
Change in a leather pouch in pocket (stops it rolling out my pockets when I sit down anywhere)
Chewing gum (fits in the little inset pockets in jeans nicely)
Keys

If I've got a bag with me (usually shoulder bag, but sometimes a daysack if I've got other stuff with me) I'll also have:
'Magic' contact gloves, the cheap thin stretchy sort
Telescopic umbrella (well, until mine turned inside out one time to many and broke)
Notebook and pen, stops me forgetting all my thoughts before I can get back and write them down!
Water in a 1L Sigg (stops me from wasting money on buying unhealthy pop or whatever when I'm gasping)

Am currently on the hunt for a windshirt type affair, something that will be an extra layer over whatever I'm wearing to keep a bit of the wet, wind or cold out whilst packing down tiny- something like a Montane featherlite (I think they do a waterproof version) should do it. I should also probably look at something like a mini torch, whistle, this sort of stuff too, my phone display doesn't make a very good torch... I'm not sure a blade and firelighting kit would go down too well in the UK for everyday use.

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
Maxpedition Mongo full of stuff as a work bag or a nappy change bag.
Always in bag: Various meds/First Aid Kit, titanium spork, sewing gubbins, nitrile gloves, earplugs, spare batteries for torch, memory stick, alcohol gel, paracord, pens, cable ties.

Work related: Littmann Master Classic 2 stethoscope, Oxford pocket reference books (clinical medicine & psychiatry), Pharmacology At A Glance book.

On my person at most times: Fenix P1D flashlight, civilian labs gear retractor (work key fob etc), wallet, motorola V3 phone, iPod touch. Occasionally a Leatherman charge tti but usually a Victorinox Officer.

mojofilter

Nomad
Mar 14, 2004
bonnie scotland
You're as bad as me Tam :D

P1010373.jpg

Maxpedition 3x5 notebook cover
Bandana
Wallet - Swisscard light and some other stuff in there
Keys - Fenix E01, sak, peanut lighter, silver grippers, whistle, dog whistle
Mobile
G-shock watch
Zippo with Blue Flame gas insert

In the 3x5 :

P1010375.jpg

Leatherman Wave
Michael Morris friction folder
Quark 123 torch
McFeely pocket wrench II
Fisher bullet pen
Waterproof paper
Tick hook
Needles, thread, safety pins, cable ties, hot melt glue
Mini fak
4" nail
Fag papers
Mini firesteel
Ziplock bag + puritabs

Skins, love it! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE