can lannyman come out to play?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
@ Vandeen, I'm Bringing my DD Travel Hammock if you want to try it out

@ Nathan Excelent, thats one of the makes I wanted to have a look at.

ASDA has been raided & I think there may just be a teensy little bit of veg left over that we cant fit into our bellys, I came home with it and she reminded me that not everyone eats like me.

@ Lannyman, I could ditch the tent but never having had my issue "sleep shelter" up in the rain it'll probably leak like a government office. + the tent is another of my antiques from the 80's and been with me through all sorts of fun.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I'll give you some cash to contribute to the dinner :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

You haven't tasted it yet :lmao:

No honestly, my treat, no financial contribution req'd.

Everyone seems to be bringing skills, & I want to learn, so I might have an axe with me someone could teach me to improve the edge on. Or I may be rigging my first tarp in a way that could be improved. Learning practical skills & being with good folk are worth far more to me than the money.

Just realised I still need to go and buy beer! BOTHER!

4.5 hours at work left and counting.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
well ive got a pork joint but no piggy unless someone else has? is someone still bringing the lamb joint? so we can do a earth oven ?

mrs toilet digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2011
tynemouth
yeah, we're bringing the lamb ( or daisy as she was called).

did i read on here someone would be happy to show how to do nettle cordage?? i 'm sure i read it but can't find the post-

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
well we atleast have some meat plus if chris managed to get some rabbits and if we have some veg it should be fine.

someone did mention nettle cordage just can't remember who ?

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
That'll be me... :) I've got enough nettles for 20 or so to have a go and head off on Sunday with a charming bracelet!

Should I start packing yet....?

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
ahhh, well , the bunnies are at an outstanding number of 2 and one flying rat...:(:(:(:( so not much cop but people can have them of me anyway...

see you all bright and early....:)

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Well all packed last time took a 45l bergan with all my stuff in now add one daughter and its a 100l army bergan with side pouches the packs bigger than me lol

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
think your self lucky Andy, i have i bergan 2 daysacks 1 sack of hey 1 bin bag with bunnies in 1 bag of thistle tinder and a forge pump and pipe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE