can lannyman come out to play?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I saw Steph on the way out and paid before leaving.

Stu, I've got some pics too, but I need to resize them before I upload them. Hopefully I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Just been down to see Mrs Digger and drop the kit off, as it was such a nice night for a ride. She wasn't wearing very much, and was absolutely dripping when she saw me, so we didn't chat for long.

Jamie is still in quite a bit of pain only on parecetamol at the moment, but had morpheine overnight.

He mustn't be too bad though as she was returning to refering to him in the usual loving terms. Op was scheduled for today but following it's postponement she is hopefull it will take place tomorrow.

And for those of you who are now thinking wrong thoughts about me, she had got out of the bath to answer the door!!!
After all in his own words 'I'm not dead yet!' :D

I've told her we require full updates including the obligatory hospital gown photos :-D

When I'm on a PC and not the phone I'll get the couple of photos I got of the patient uploaded and post a bit more about the weekend.

@ 'Martin' Martin is my special little leprechaun friend that only I can see, when others are round he assumes the identity of Merrygold instead and blends in.
Well as much as a leprechaun in a 3 piece suit can 'blend in' so as not to be noticed ;D
Just been down to see Mrs Digger and drop the kit off, as it was such a nice night for a ride. She wasn't wearing very much, and was absolutely dripping when she saw me, so we didn't chat for long.

Jamie is still in quite a bit of pain only on parecetamol at the moment, but had morpheine overnight.

He mustn't be too bad though as she was returning to refering to him in the usual loving terms. Op was scheduled for today but following it's postponement she is hopefull it will take place tomorrow.

And for those of you who are now thinking wrong thoughts about me, she had got out of the bath to answer the door!!!
After all in his own words 'I'm not dead yet!' :D

I've told her we require full updates including the obligatory hospital gown photos :-D

When I'm on a PC and not the phone I'll get the couple of photos I got of the patient uploaded and post a bit more about the weekend.

@ 'Martin' Martin is my special little leprechaun friend that only I can see, when others are round he assumes the identity of Merrygold instead and blends in.
Well as much as a leprechaun in a 3 piece suit can 'blend in' so as not to be noticed ;D

mrs toilet digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2011
tynemouth
i,m sure jamie paid for us on arrival too, but i'll double check with him tomorrow.
i'll will certainly keep you all informed about jamie . thanks again to you all for everything you did for him.
the stubborn old goat is just taking paracetamol for the pain!! ...and is gasping for fags... !! and will be out at the earliest oppotunity( even if it is against medical advice!).He's stubborn but strangly thats one of the reasons i love him x
..and thanks vandeen for dropping stuff off .

It has been quite tricky explaining to people how it happened , i can't remember much before it happened( i can't drink and don't drink but sometimes forget this) and neither can jamie! so if anyone could fill in the gaps...

who was wearing just a mac??

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
I was't wearing a mac it was a swandri... Anyway I had a wooly hat on too!

yes it was mac now you'll be known as the bushcraft flasher :lmao:

as for remembering what happened catherine its better you don't.cherry wine puke does n't smell good and asking jamie why his legs were tied up when he does n't even like bondage lol also telling him if his leg was broken it was because he had weak girly sparrow legs :) tell jamie his attempt at clearing a new path,when he stood up,through trees to his tarp was a valiant effort but trees will always win against some charging head long into them !!!

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
flashercopy.jpg

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Mark mate thats the funniest thing ever well done thats a great photo pleased you did nt get it from the front though way to scary lol

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
Sorry GreenFlashingBear, I couldn't resist. It made me chuckle so.

You guys are so self conscious. So what if you're camp, fat or bald in the photos. What matters is that you are all these things in reality :)

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re Sorting out the bill, my reconing is as below unless I've missed anyone?

If people could fill in the blanks please:-

Friday Evening

VANDEEN 2 Nights Paid Mike & Signed Book
Orric 2 Nights Paid Mike & Signed Book
Native Nathan 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book

Saturday

Lanny 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
John L 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Andy54 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Torie 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Adam 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book

Sunday

Chris 1 Night Paid Steph book?
Merrygold 1 Night Paid Mike & Steph book?

Unknown if paid or signed book

"Spara peg" toilet digger
Mrs digger
Kendal Phil
Minstrel John

Cheers Vandeen

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
Hi Vandeen,

I paid on arrival on Saturday morning and signed the book.

Re Sorting out the bill, my reconing is as below unless I've missed anyone?

If people could fill in the blanks please:-

Friday Evening

VANDEEN 2 Nights Paid Mike & Signed Book
Orric 2 Nights Paid Mike & Signed Book
Native Nathan 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book

Saturday

Lanny 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
John L 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Andy54 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Torie 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Adam 1 Night Paid Mike & Signed Book
Minstrel John Paid Mike & Signed Book

Sunday

Chris 1 Night Paid Steph book?
Merrygold 1 Night Paid Mike & Steph book?

Unknown if paid or signed book

"Spara peg" toilet digger
Mrs digger
Kendal Phil

Cheers Vandeen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE