can lannyman come out to play?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
3 x 45 litre boxes plus 65L pack all here safely

duck phesant and turkey casserole was delish with parsnip red and white onions leeks and spuds + herbs and garlic but not room for much veg in the DO so plenty left for 2 moro

Cant get hold of rabbit man so thats out.

all turned in for the evening now so will see U all in the morning.

Night all

PS we all paid on arrivalwe all paid on arrival

Last edited:

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
all in bed 1 in hospital querie lower leg fracture following a fall into a ditch.

Got a brew going again and then think I'll get my head down before dawn.

Night all

Last edited:
M

moss

Heyup Vandeen. Make sure they give you morphine man. 5ml an hour should sort it. The physioterrerists will do the rest.
Happy limping mate.

mrs toilet digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2011
tynemouth
confirmed spiral fracture to the tibia. off the theatre this afternoon.x
can i just say a BIG BIG thankyou to all you guys for taking care and sorting jamie out ( i was in no fit state). i am so greatful to you all . the ambulance crew also commented how fantastic it was that someone had also marked the track with glow sticks, without them it would have taken so much longer to find the camp.
thank you all so very muchx

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
hi catherine hope jamie is alright it all added to the excitement and yes you were a little worse for wear lol

the funniest thing was trying to explain to the paramedics why there was a group of strange men in the woods who had met on the internet,one dressed in a 3 piece suit and one walking around with just a mac on...you just could nt make it up :eek:

great weekend though dutch oven pork was mmmmm so cheeers to green surfing bear for lending me it

and chris's demos were first class and cheers john for showing how to do nettle cordage

great group of people

Last edited:

adam_myers

Sep 25, 2011
durham
Hi all had a great weekend good to catch up with everyone of course hope jamies ok although he made plenty of entertainment at the early hours of this morning even more funny if you read the previous post by vandeen were jamie made a quote saying he isnt dead yet then less than half an hour later down he falls :D

thanks to chris for the firemakeing and bow drill lessons got to recap on some skills, the cherry wine and wiskey was quite nice of course i never had any *cough*

anyways carn't wait for the next gathering! :)

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks for an excelent weekend everyone
will be tying bow drill tonight :D

martin and I have just checked out and the ladie says she has a discrepancy in payments received.

I know Jamie was going to do a group payment but dont know if he'd intended to do it upon leaving?

Obviously circumstances intervened and he didn't leave under his own steam.

Could everyone except Nathan GSB and myself who paid on arrival friday night and Martin who paid as we were leaving post up that they paid and to who. Jamie, mike or his wife etc etc.

They've not got a problem and would love to see us back as they know were the sort of people who will sort it out.

Cheers guys :D

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Typical !! geordie,s doing a runner from paying the bill !!!:lmao:

Reminds of a landlady i spoke too in the lakes having a guest stay over for the `christian` convention week !!

after he done a runner -she found a note in his room saying - `God will provide` !!!!!:lmao::lmao:

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
I paid mike on arrival for me torie and adam and filled in the book with my reg and address i spoke to him this morning and he said he remembered taking my money.hopefully this over sight is sorted dont want to upset him its a good site and owner.maybe those who forget could post it to him ?

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
Who is Martin?

Home at last. Thanks everyone for another memorable weekend.

I'm not dead yet, hahahahahaha. Ms Digger, it would be nice if you could keep us up to date with how Jamie is getting on.

Pics are uploading now Stu so they shouldn't be too long. I believe others took loads so you're covered.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
sorry to hear that a member "forgot" to pay, i spoke to Mike the Saturday morning filled in the book and payed for myself and John L...

your all very welcome and im glad you all had a good time, well appart from Mr Digger....:(

glad i could help out Jamie and put my med skills into use, shame it happened but all the lads chipped in and helped out, a very well done team effort all round...

Mrs Digger, please keep us up dated with how things go.....Vandeen has the rest of your bits when you get a chance to pop round and get them, i think you have his number to arrange that as and when...send Jamie my regards...

Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE