can lannyman come out to play?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
i think i can say, that are many of us in the north east that are waiting with baited breath for the time that we all come together under chris's superior tutorage. i certainly am (providing my dear girlfriend doesn't take the huff again :))

LANNYMAN, ARE YOU COMING OUT TO PLAY?

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Ahhhhh, thanks J. i might be able to come play in September, i wont know when untill the start of September when i get my roster...so speak to bosses and save up a weekend for September...

we can have a bash up if you like, any other things you want to do let us know and we will have a look see...

regards to all....

chris.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
cool, thanks Rich, would be nice to sit down and have a chat this time.....;)

i was so rushed off my feet last time we never really spoke much..

regards...

chris.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
17/18th & 24/25th would be no goo for me but should be okay for the other two weekends. Obviously if I cant make it I;m sure we can sort another trip for when the snow is laying nicely

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
Could we do some sort of communal cookery this time? Like, an enormous piece of meat in an earth oven/pit type thing or something? Now when I say an enormous piece of meat I know what you are all thinking, and I'm flattered. But seriously, could we chip in for a small child or half a boar or something?

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
keep me posted on dates guys! As im lounging around Ibiza from the 3rd to the 17th! So if its after that, that will be spot on! Might even catch me some more spooky orbs on cam! That right Orric? lol!

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Could we do some sort of communal cookery this time? Like, an enormous piece of meat in an earth oven/pit type thing or something? Now when I say an enormous piece of meat I know what you are all thinking, and I'm flattered. But seriously, could we chip in for a small child or half a boar or something?

sounds good mate, get me the meat and i will bring the stuff to cook it with (in earth oven so you can all see how its done)....

i will speek to Steph closer to the time and see what joints they have from the rare breed pigs and get a price.....

chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE