Dartmoor Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leon-1

Bushpig said:
Hey all, im new to these forums and live within a stones throw of dartmoor! Is anybody welcome to this meet or is it more for folk that have been regular here for sometime ? (Am I welcome basically lol ! )

I was actually on the hunt for a campsite which allows open fires on dartmoor so I know one now..shall have to get the map out and pin point it! Anyway, i'm unsure if I can make it, but first let me know if im welcome!? If so it would be grand to meet up with some like minded souls

Booosh

Bushpig all are welcome, last year we had a pretty good time so if you can make it we would be more happy to have you along :)

Ooh and welcome to BCUK as well :D

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Awesome! Thankyou very much indeed, I cant say for sure if I will be there but it's appreciated to feel welcomed. If I am not able to come to the meet I would still love to hear form anyone local to devon from this forum

Booosh

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Not long now! So who's coming?

* Moduser's giving me and ArticHobo (I think!) a lift on Friday Morning,
* Lithril and significant other (sorry Sam!) arriving late Friday,
* Jak Can't make it due to course commitments

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
We're not going to be leaving until about 1530 as Sam won't be finished work until then, so you'll probably be able to expect us about 1800-1830 if the traffics kind. How many crates of beer do you think would be good, I've got 4 at home at the moment, but was thinking that may be a tad excessive.

So which river did everyone want to sober up in?

Anyone fancy a little bit of bouldering?

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Lithril said:
We're not going to be leaving until about 1530 as Sam won't be finished work until then, so you'll probably be able to expect us about 1800-1830 if the traffics kind. How many crates of beer do you think would be good, I've got 4 at home at the moment, but was thinking that may be a tad excessive.

So which river did everyone want to sober up in?

Anyone fancy a little bit of bouldering?
Depending on what I can blag I might bring some along...
Bouldering could be fun... I have just cracked my jaw doing it so I have some revenge to be taking on rocks :D

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Droppped Leon1 off at the campsite last night, so he has secured the nice bit at the bottom, well away from the large party of school girls!
Neil

luxor1

May 23, 2005
exeter
it was good to meet up with leon again and meet dave, chris, john, matt and sam.
a really nice group of people.
i had a brilliant time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE