Dartmoor Meetup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
lol cheers leon....if theres one thing I learnt from Pete when i met him is that he certainly doesn't lack in the joke/humour department. Sounds like it was certainly a good laugh, wish i could have come down.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I am going to ring up about using the local scout land tonight , see if we an use that one week end.
Any takers ?
Its only 6 acres but wareham forest is just up the road .

Pumbaa

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Nettles said:
Sorry I didnt wake you in the morning Leon but you sounded like you were sleeping quite soundly
Nettles.
Leon....looks and sounds like the the same "medicine" you took at the Wilderness Gathering ...???? :beerchug: :lmao: :lmao:

leon-1

falcon said:
Leon....looks and sounds like the the same "medicine" you took at the Wilderness Gathering ...???? :beerchug: :lmao: :lmao:

Not quite mate, Nettles left quite early for an appointment that could not be broken and Neil and I had been up till the late hours chatting. So I wasn't up untill about 0830hrs.

Pumbaa have you never heard the expression "you can take the pig out of the pen, but you will never get the pig out of the rottwieller".

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Rather embarassing to admit , but my camera ran out of battery power when i went to take the first picture !!!
Had plenty of AAA batterys , but found out my camera takes AA . :11doh:
Pumbaa

Nettles

Oct 24, 2005
Devon
Also did any one find a black Mag light (large) Its just I havent been able to find it at home and the last place I remember having it was on the meet.

Cheers guys and I hope to see some of the pics soon as well as meeting up with you guys again.

Nettles.

Nettles

Oct 24, 2005
Devon
Well as long as it is safe im sure it will catch up with me in due course thanks guys for that info. I dont know who the whistle belongs to.....

Wayne, I go brighton sometimes as I have family there I have cheaked out your web site for your survival school and was wondering if I was able to give you a heads up and if your around about the prospect of droping in to say hi?

Again nice to meet you all and I guess who ever has the MAG light will be needing my address and some cash for the postage.....

Trust me ehh.

Nettles.

Nettles

Oct 24, 2005
Devon
Thanks wayne will do next time im around there ill give you a shout and see if your around, looking forward to meeting you again.

Nettles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE