Dartmoor Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
More pics courtesy of Womble:

River_Dart_photo.jpg

James_View.jpg

Idyllic.jpg

close_to_the_edge.jpg

The route we took:

the_hike.jpg

River_Dart_map3D.jpg

And some random picture of a complete stranger.... honest.... :oops:

Totem_man.jpg

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Anquet mapping software, which has the capability to show OS maps in 3D with various levels of lighting & vertical exaggeration. The picture above it showing the route information for our saturday toddle was done using features in the same programme.

All of the 1:50,000 OS maps south of Liverpool in electronic format - together with the licence to print bespoke maps for personal use - for £120... a bargain!

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Does anyone know if I left an insulated mug and that big water container (blue lid) at the site, thought I'd packed everything but can't seem to find it??? :oops:

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
As some of you may know, I've planned a meetup for everyone coming to Norway in 2006 for the 18-19th Feb on Dartmoor. At the Devon meetup we also discussed the possibility of going there as well, perhaps extending it to the 17th as well. We were thinking of Cockingford farm campsite (I'm aware many of you will know the place). I'll likely be there 17th through the 19th, as I'm off work for all that anyway. Everyone are of course welcome at any time. So on this thread if you guys want to register an interest or discuss it, go ahead. :biggthump

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE