What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Laphroaig quarter cask, ess safety goggles, pendleton shirt, unissued knee length gaitors, compass, NBC trousers old school green. Gud 'elth

joe.ford

Forager
Apr 8, 2004
Essex
@ joe ford

have a look at puppy linux, make older machines run very quickly

I've been using puppy full time for a couple of years now, I have a couple of eeepc's running just 630mHz and they fly

:)

I've tried a couple of different versions, including puppy. will have to have a play :). Now I've got a reliable computer, I'm going to partition the hard drive and install xp (so I can run the classical gaming..... ooo maybe 98se as well) and of course try to learn linux.

somewhere (put in a safe place) I have a copy of Ubuntu and Fedora 9 (I think)

Any Linux experts out there to suggest some good linux os's to play with?

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
One of these in a collectors and antique fair

8a4a7yru.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Not so much bought as arrived on Saturday ~ A 90 Pattern* S/B bergen for the bargain price of £11 delivered. Pretty good condition, minor wear and the lid lacky's still taut Just need to source some equally bargain price side pockets now :rofl:

* Completely unbadged, no NSN, no labels, but I'm fairly sure it's a 90.

One of these in a collectors and antique fair

Nice one :D ~ should last a couple of lifetimes :approve: ~ link.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Golite Hex 3 with inner floor. It's in good nic as its been used twice since I sold it to my mate a few years ago! It's a cheaper option than the Trailstar I've been drooling over!

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I ve purchased a Esbit hexi cook set... I am using my Ex army Hexi burner taking a mug and a small billy, on my bimbles, thought i should realy have a set just for me bimbles..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE