What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
A few days ago I sent off for a Condor Village Parang Machete for only £44.99 from bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk
I also sent off for some quality leather to make a sheath for it to match the rest of the leather stuff I made for my gear.

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
I just clicked buy on an MSR AutoFlow gravity filter.

I also got some Icebreaker thermal bottoms, a Marmot synthetic insulated top and some Fuizion freeze dried food a few days ago too. All sorted for my winter trek later in the month now :)

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
Well strictly not today, but since crimbo......

Black Diamond momentum al harness
Atc xp, + screwgate
Chalk bag and ball.

Core battery for my tikka2+

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

N

Nomad

A self-illuminating back plate for my Plastimo Iris 50. (Called a Trigalight, and lasts about 12 years.)

(Incidentally, if anyone fancies one of thesse compasses, a bit of searching will uncover the normal photoluminescent ones in blue or yellow for about 30 quid. They normally sell for 45 to 60+.)

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
After much researching and umming and aahhhing i have purchased my first, and hopefully last, lifesaver bottle!
Am looking forward to sampling some freshly cleaned stagnant pond water in the near future! :)

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Vintage swedish army pack, french mess tins, thermal hat, merino long johns, army thermal top( too small) thermal insoles and my fire steel arrived. All in all a good day.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Not today, but I have very recently placed an order for a Woodsman X hammock from UK Hammocks. Can't beat the customer service from Mat and 20% January discount!

jimmypw

May 23, 2012
Surbiton
Alite Monarch folding chair
14CM Zebra Billycan
LED Lenser Torch

I was shining the torch around Richmond Park this evening as I cycled through... it illumintated the trees a hundred meters away. Not bad for £30.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE