What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jiffi

Nomad
Jun 24, 2010
Castle Douglas, Scotland
ady7anas.jpg
My shiny new toy!!!!!

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
A couple of bottles of Carling

Normally wouldn't touch the stuff but the bottles are aluminium so I'm going to have a go at making stoves out of them

joe.ford

Forager
Apr 8, 2004
Essex
I finally upgraded my ancient pc.

I got this one, had to buy it sooner than expected as windows 8 is a pile of poo, and windows 7 pcs are disappearing quick

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CyberPower Gaming Commando 800 Desktop, AMD FX 8120 3.1GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVD±RW, AMD HD7850, Liquid Cooled, Windows 7 Home Premium 64[/FONT], perhaps now I can play games again and be future prrof for a couple of years at least:rolleyes:

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
had a trip to military mart yesterday (only ever bought from them online) nice to get touchy feely on some of the items ive been mulling over.
anyways
i got a polish puma rucksack which i love the look of
http://www.militarymart.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=1677
i got a dd scout hammock (not for camping but i plan to string it up in the garden alongside my fire pit)
an IPK kit (i have always been curious about them, plan to use it as a ground sheet and peoples comments on here are right the stakes are amazing)
a british army poncho tarp for overnight quick camps instead of setting up my large tarp.
and a small swedish army gel cooker as a back up to my other 10 stoves :rolleyes:.

I could have went bananas in that shop and perhaps i will in february when its bonus month :cool:

ally

Forager
Oct 15, 2003
lincoln
@ joe ford

have a look at puppy linux, make older machines run very quickly

I've been using puppy full time for a couple of years now, I have a couple of eeepc's running just 630mHz and they fly

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE