What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
got a new (to me) M 91/30 MN rifle for $119 at my local Big-5 sports...came with all the goodies like a ammo pouch ,sling, olier,etc..real nice bore and wood...vince g. 11B Inf..

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
i bought a fireman sam firestation, jupiter fire engine and 2 action figures! then went to army shop to get over the cost of the previously mentioned hi quality chinese plastic dross and bought a brand new pair of camo arctic goretx mittens with the grippy palms for a tenner, an e genuine russian rabbit fur hat with fold down ear flaps for the missus for 23 quid.

skaus84

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 15, 2008
Liverpool UK
Recently bought a set of leather bags off John Fenna which should come in handy. Aslo got myself a titanium mug and spork, a trangia meths burner, perry whistle and a cheap wood gas stove (bushbuddy copy).

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Ive just bought myself an arctic sleeping bag and 2 liners a sand coloured and olive green.
Bloody typical the weather is glorious now and i will prob have to wait 6mths now to use it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE