What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Erm recently.. major pay rise.... Snugpak underblanket, dd tarp, msr titan kettle, 500 airgun pellets, bsa essential scope and an engagement ring for the (would be) missus :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Mm could be a very expensive purchase... But she knows i like my shiny sharps :) swmbo understands!

Haha bushwhacker i have my priorities straight ;) (hope shes not reading this or the ring might be going back to the shop)

And nope shes totally clueless at the moment :) cuz im a sneaky SOB

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
i put on lay-a-way at Cabale's a 92F 9mm Berreta and at the same time i bought a used NO#4 MK#2 .303 Enfield...it completes my Enfield collection i was missing a Fazakerly make weapon...also bought some Esbit tabs aswell...vince g. 11B Inf.

Not today, but in the last week or so.....

Finally got my Arktis Antarctica Shirt, had to exchange for a small. Feels nice

Starting to get a thing for merino wool at the moment and also bought a merino wool and possum fur hat from Uncle Ray's site and its lovely. Got to keep wearing it or it may get stolen by the girlfriend.

Got a few other things I am looking to buy but trying very very hard to restrain myself.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
slingshot ammo :)

2011-09-26132733.jpg

iboga

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2010
England
went into TK Maxx where I went in looking for pants and came out with a space blanket & a first aid kit for cheap =] last ones too!

edit - i thought it said 5000 >_<

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Yesterday I picked up a Karrimor Panther 65 litre rucksack in one of the charity shops. Grubby but otherwise perfect, even a free carabiner still attached to one of the straps. Fifteen quid.

Then I found up a Primus 96 complete in its tin box. I think it had probably been used about twice from new and it was even still full of paraffin. I won't say how much I paid for it because I don't like getting email death threats from people in Wales. :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Then I found up a Primus 96 complete in its tin box. I think it had probably been used about twice from new and it was even still full of paraffin. I won't say how much I paid for it because I don't like getting email death threats from people in Wales. :)

Go on... tell us and make us all green with jealousy... :rolleyes::lmao:

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I picked up a new looking blue teflon coated cotton outer Toggi down jacket for £8 from the charity shop and a brown showerproof Next down jacket for £7. Got a brand new craghoppers t-shirt for £3 and a Musto thermal long sleeve top for £3.49 from the other charity shop.

Very chuffed :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE