What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
ld15 1_499x281.jpg A Fenix LD15 to replace the one I lost this weekend at my works cChristmas do, I was far to drunk and left it in the hotel room after calling them they confirmed it had not been found so I purchased this torch again.

The hotel have now called back to confirm they found my torch and will be posting it back.

Now I have 2x Fenix LD15

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Bought This from one of our members, Mikko from Finland.

CB8iaj_002_zps7017f695.jpg

5sOcFq_zpsa49e1328.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This. See pic below.

Came with long range tank and spare seat, box of spares and I also bought a spare engine from the seller.

Those of you who know me and and my look alike Mad Dave will be very surprised to read that the seller, Roger, looks even more like me. Even I was surprised just how much alike we are. Stupidly I didn't take a photo of us together. D'oh!

Rode it the 90 miles back from Cranleigh today via M25 and it's sat in the poly tunnel in my Mum's garden as I type this. I'm going to take it some hot milk and a biscuit before going to bed. I had the 250cc version one of these decades ago and loved it, this is the same size frame but with the 600cc engine. 30 year old bike totally restored and sweeter than a sugar cube dipped in golden syrup.

Already planning on my European tour for next year. :cool:

$_57.JPG

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Wee early crimble from me to me !!!

Crackin wee looking burner, robust , nice size and well made.

Bought on here from Tim Lloyd , cheers mate.

Pete

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Couple of wee surprise gifts this morning from my daughters.

Tarp hat from my youngest, absolutely love it !

Wee fire kit from my eldest. Crackin bit o' flint in it. Much fun tae be had outside with these and my SS gift.

Have safe and Merry Christmas all.

Pete

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
A couple of days ago, from a charity shop in Dorset, what looks like a DPM Artic Windproof Smock. Wired hood, and front/rear rank tabs, and overall in very good condition. Not bad for £3.99!

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
The local Red Cross charity shop yielded this pre-loved gem of a canteen.
water_bottle_army_style.jpg

Aluminium welded seam construction with the classic kidney shaped cross-section, stamped on the base with the word "KOREA"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE