What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
2 bottles of Bruadar :)

Bruadar.jpg

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Couple of wee surprise gifts this morning from my daughters.

Tarp hat from my youngest, absolutely love it !

Love that hat Pete, can you ask your youngest where it came from? I am a bit picky when it comes to hats and I like that one a lot!

oh and today I bought two new Flexcut knives to add to my colllection, the left handed hook knife to make life easier than just using the right handed and the mini draw knife, looks interesting and useful :D (thats what I told myself anyway lol)

oh oh and a Biltong Box, it was the plastic box type with light bulb and PC fan and usually I like trying to build these sorts of things DIY but for the cost it seemed silly me doing all the running round.

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Love that hat Pete, can you ask your youngest where it came from? I am a bit picky when it comes to hats and I like that one a lot!

oh and today I bought two new Flexcut knives to add to my colllection, the left handed hook knife to make life easier than just using the right handed and the mini draw knife, looks interesting and useful :D (thats what I told myself anyway lol)

oh oh and a Biltong Box, it was the plastic box type with light bulb and PC fan and usually I like trying to build these sorts of things DIY but for the cost it seemed silly me doing all the running round.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0074K1KTO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1419847944&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Looks like one of these to me

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
Miniature (1&2oz) hip flasks from ebay.
There was a thread about "what one carries in their flasks" started thinkin what would I like to carry and the possibility of just one choice was too much to bear, so I got 5 of them :cool:

Doesen't count as buying, but got the GB Mini Hatchet for my b.day.

Last edited:

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Just taken delivery of a new axe, the Hultafors classic trekking axe (500g head). Having been accustomed to a b&q cheapy this is an amazing piece of kit, razor sharp and shall definitely last a lifetime.

Also got a very nice boker magnum folding knife. Time to get out for the night!

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
DD Hammock and a pair of Sealskinz ( via the heads up thread earlier ) Extreme cold weather gloves.

Already looking at doing the various mods for the hammock, lol.

Pete

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Was in the local feedstore just now and spotted a pair of Aigle pure rubber wellies reduced from £120 to £59.99..............Suits me, sir :)

And I've just given in and bought a Sabre 35 from Full Member's classifieds...................Oh dear...........

Last edited:

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE