What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
A wood gas stove.

Storage-bag-portable-outdoor-furnace-firewoods-furnace-picnic-stove-sports-stove.jpg_140x140.jpg

Great bits of kit :)

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4. never had a smart phone before, and I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that it is more intelligent than I am. Leastways, it has me thoroughly confused! :confused:

You're overthinking it then H... the interface was designed with a three year old in mind, approach it with a more 'monkey see, monkey press' attitude and many things will be a lot simpler.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I seem to be addicted to Flint and Steel. My latest buy is a complete kit from a seller on BCUS. Throws great sparks and came in a really nice leather pouch.
_SAR8380_zps9d905ea4.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Went off to the village vide grenier (French bootfair) this morning. The weather isn't nice today with grey skies and spotting with rain off and on. As a result the turn out wasn't good. There should have been about 70 sellers but there were only about 20 max. Did my usual meet and greet with my fellow villagers then went off to see what was for sale. Here's what I nabbed:

4 pairs of brass pin and socket hinges. €2.50
A Ratchet winch €8 (Just couldn't resist this, seemed rude not to by it at that price! AND I have a use for it too. Bonus!)
Cast ally bulkhead lamp €2
Small fixed head hatchet (this will get fully restored and brought back to life for eventual sale)
Folding saw made by Raco, the blade's perfectly good too.
"Take down" claw hammer head €1 (been after one of these for donkeys!)
What I think is a sort of double-headed Adze €1. If it's not an Adze it will be one day once I finished fettling with it.

Not shown here is the A4 filing cabinet box I got for €2 and the courier type shoulder bag for €1

Last edited:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Been after one of these for a while and Marcruss stores in Bristol had three in yesterday so time to bin the carpy Wilkos jerry can!!
hejy6uba.jpg

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
A very nice AD30 crag hopper dynamic balance day bag for £2 off of the carboot at Winfields near Haslinden which has washed up lovely and from the same stall a North Face Starburst 2 man tent in a decent green, also for £2! Practically brand new, there was some mud on the base of the ground sheet ( wiped off in 5 minutes) and a tiny zip nip in the mossie net that's too small to merit even a AR like me repairing. I am one happy bunny to say the least.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE