What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Pacer Poles - 3 Section Alloy + Camera Mount (£104)

im8vIZZ.png

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Good choice. BPL do a joining section which I used with my Duomid. pacer also used to do an angled connector to join the handles where the camera mount goes- made a nice inverted V for draping a tarp over... Don't know if they still do them though.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Blimey ADz. Just gone back through this thread. Your gear mountain must be on the verge of toppling over now! :D

It is bud :D

Keep meaning to have a good sort through but not got round to it yet. Hopefully after the weekend will be a bit more organized and probably get rid of some.

Good choice. BPL do a joining section which I used with my Duomid. pacer also used to do an angled connector to join the handles where the camera mount goes- made a nice inverted V for draping a tarp over... Don't know if they still do them though.

Already been onto them for a joining section if they have any spare tubing lying around. They didn't mention anything about an angled bit though. They're sending me some free of charge if they have any but asked to send a small donation to a outdoors cause which I'm happy to do.

I don't really need the section at the moment as one pole is high enough for a Sil-minipeak which is my mid tent anyway but will likely replace that with a Cuben finer Duomid at some point.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
evy3eput.jpg

Old MOD knife 1952, bought for £5, was it a good price? Needs a little work as you can see

There're plenty of places where you won't get much change out of a fiver for a pint of beer these days; I know which I'd rather have for my fiver! :)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Lol, you'll get there in the end :)

Haha, I know what a mess about. :D

SealSkinz Waterproof Socks
Go well with gaiters and GTX shoes to keep feet nice and dry.
Lifeventure SoftFibre Pocket Trek Towel
Seen this one recently and seems better quality then one I have.
Dr Bonner's Peppermint Magic Soap 2oz
Supposed to be a good all-in-one soap for teeth, pots, body, clothes etc. If its any good I'm going to buy larger amount and save.
Sawyer Mini Water Filter
To replace standard size.
MeCo 120 Long Sleeved Tee
base layer
Nuun Hydration Tablets - 12 Tab. Tube
Flavor water and help with re-hydration.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE