What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Bought the Collins Guide to British Birds for 99p in a charity shop - the tree guide is wonderful and so far I'm impressed with this one

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Swedish carving techniques by Wille Sundqvist and a mora 120, a perfect combination!
enyja6yv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
My coppie of Willies book arrived the other day, quite tempted by the dvd too, his sons dvd is well worth a look too

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Get the sil version Adam, Ron should have stuck to his guns and never made the TS in cuben

I did bud :)

To be fair the Cuben would be ok if the design was tweaked a bit to give more material on sides so you could have a lower door in windy conditions. It is possible to get same pitch style as the Sil but expense of a high/wide door. However that would mean you would need a dedicated side for door unlike the current cuben/sil version when you can have any side as door because of the equal star shape and easily/quickly change position if wind changes.

There is also an option to have a door attachment from Ookworks as well which would help the cuben TS.

Or is there other concerns I'm not aware of with the Cuben TS?

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Does it count if it was a gift? My Brother in law bought one and an extra for me. A Buck 110 folder with nylon sheath. He thought it might come in handy.

41QVUMADRbL_zps5e91b120.jpg

Great knife for my belt and it feels great in my hand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE