What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Just bought the DO out of these pics: :surrender::lmao:

A bad man sent me these pics asking me if I knew if anyone would be interested...

I was and I just couldn't resist :borgsmile :rolleyes:

Luckily I was able to sell the DO so it didn't cost too much :lmao::lmao:
009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
More like bought yesterday since today in Monday and I'd be hard pushed to buy anything at 7.45am unless it was on ebay.

Anyway, got myself a set of throw over panniers for my Kawasaki made by Oxford. Heavy duty stiff canvassy type material and A1 condition.

Also bought a router with a little box of assorted cutters. Seems the seller, who was a woman, was flogging off her hubby's stuff after he cleared of with another woman. Felt a momentary flash of guilt as I handed over my €10 for his 3/8 chuck router. The guilt didn't last long.

Also got myself a nice 3mm brown leather "tool roll".

I just love bootfairs.

Saw one of those German army sleeping bags which turn into a coat, but managed to resist buying that, as I have far too many sleeping bags already.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
6 kilner jars, a horseshoe magnet, a book on water life and as...

...Bulls thing.

Do you want me to bring it to the Moot?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sadly... Just a twix out of the vending machine in work...

60p @*&%!! :bandit:

I ate it whilst mumbling to myself about 'times gone by'

All our vending machines went up a couple of weeks ago, 65p for a Mars, 70p for the smallest packet of Minstrels you've ever seen, you're lucky if you get a dozen in a packet. I used to enjoy the odd KitKat with a coffee in the morning, they're 60p now so I don't bother. It might not sound like much but if I snack a couple of times a day it can easily come to £2-3, over a month that's over £50 or how about £600 a year :yikes:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Monday 2am I bought a Svord peasnt knife from HH and it arrived this morning! Great knife with loads of modability!

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
over a month that's over £50 or how about £600 a year :yikes:

£600 is quite a bit of kit, bonkers' eh!

I could live with it, but the vending machine seems to have a mind of its-own with delusions of world domination... so its 60p pot luck.

7am, coffee in hand and you get a crunchy instead of the planned kit-kat. Now that makes me mad :rant:

Been keeping an eye on the Paramo Velez Adventure smock's via go-outdoors as they do them stupid cheap now and then, look forward to your review!

al.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
£600 is quite a bit of kit, bonkers' eh!

I could live with it, but the vending machine seems to have a mind of its-own with delusions of world domination... so its 60p pot luck.

7am, coffee in hand and you get a crunchy instead of the planned kit-kat. Now that makes me mad :rant:

Been keeping an eye on the Paramo Velez Adventure smock's via go-outdoors as they do them stupid cheap now and then, look forward to your review!

al.

I made a best offer of £80 instead of the £129.00 buy it now price, they counter offered with £100 so I tried £90 and got it :)

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Nice! Was oogling the Paramo range in work when a co-worker walked past, seen the screen and mentioned he had been using them (not shure which design) for years hillwalking...

By all accounts they are suberb, his where around 10 years old and never let in a drop, with just the odd reproof every few years. Sold it for me!

I do fancy the Pajaro as a winter coat.

Enjoy and atb, al.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
My new wheels! Bought myself a Dawes Mojave 2011, also a set of panniers so i can both commute to and from work and take it bush-biking.
already planning loading it out properly with my kit. should be quite easy to carry everything on it actually.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE