What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Well IF I have any money left after buying something I have to get out of a fixed amount of spare leisure cash I intend to get a fosters caldera keg stove, shield and pot. Total full cookset weighs 77g IIRC. Costs either £30 or £40. Hoping I can pick up outdoor trainers for £60 or £70.

If not enough spare cash will get socks. Boring huh?!!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Today I bought two warm pork pies from Wilsons in town for lunch, then I called into Home Bargains and bought all eleven boxes of pour-n-store bags in readiness for my food dehydrator coming.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Not today but i have ordered this week... Osprey 58 bottle and crusader mug- i have the american and dutch so i thought i should give this a try too
Nalgene bottle- one of the old type
meths stove
knife
and some pellets :)

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
i brought an akubra snowy river direct from oz a week ago and it arrived today. only cost 72 quid posted and i didnt get stung by customs WIN!!!

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
Patagonia down jacket - $25 at the REI garage sale of returned items. This was an almost new jacket on which the draw string in the bottom hem had broken away. Usually a $200 jacket. Also a used 20deg F down sleeping bag for $22 (usually 230) A couple of years old so has lost some loft but will be great for summer use. Weighs less than a kilo!

Last edited:

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
A new antique bilhook from an antiques market in Lewes, well chuffed. £14 in total, sharpening it and am about make a sheath.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A bad man sent me these pics asking me if I knew if anyone would be interested...

I was and I just couldn't resist :borgsmile :rolleyes:

Luckily I was able to sell the DO so it didn't cost too much :lmao::lmao:
009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE