What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Happy chappie with my birthday pressie...FjallRaven Greenland trousers...only short-legged pair available - must have been meant to be! :D :D :D :D
(£110, reduced to £99 with discount)

Highlander windshield for stove
(£7)

Lifesystems Trek first aid kit
(£13.50)

Will be giving them a test drive at the NES Bushcraft meet (though hopefully not the first aid kit!) :)

Keep Calm and Camp Out!

Yay, lot's new toys to play with and :hapbirth:Happy Birthday:hapbirth:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Nice new summer fill down quilt from uk hammocks, but sent without a proper storage sack only a horrid net bag used for laundry!! Not very impressed with that!! Pair of trek mates peak walker poles, and a very nice rab demand event jacket!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
MLD Trailstar (Silnylon/Olive Brown) (£127)

Was very tempted to get the Cuben Fiber version but after some advice and reading some reviews, especially Chris Townsend's Sil vs Cuben comparison It's clear the Sil version is the better option even if its twice the weight, however its half the price :D

wtcG7bo.png

Mini Cuben Fiber Ditty Bags (£10 for 2xlarge and 2xsmall)

eZbKzFY.png

Get the sil version Adam, Ron should have stuck to his guns and never made the TS in cuben

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
On Thursday I stopped in at the Go Outdoors shop in Sheffield and treated myself to a new Mammut Jura sleeping bad. I was going to use it that night in Lincolnshire but silly me had forgotten to take my daughters bag with me and so she had a cosy night while I shivered under a thin blanket!:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE