What did you buy today?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Latest purchases - about £60 worth of first aid and medical supplies for all my various kits (house, van, group leader, personal, canoe, wife's car) ... all the sterile stuff goes "out of date" at the same time!
I guess I could cut down on the number of kits if I kept the house one in the workshop, kept the group leader one in my van etc ... but each is slightly different in content, size and anticipated useage....
 
Latest purchases - about £60 worth of first aid and medical supplies for all my various kits (house, van, group leader, personal, canoe, wife's car) ... all the sterile stuff goes "out of date" at the same time!
I guess I could cut down on the number of kits if I kept the house one in the workshop, kept the group leader one in my van etc ... but each is slightly different in content, size and anticipated useage....

What do you do with the out-of-date stuff?
 
A new self inflating pillow

9152461_R_Z001A_UC1404025
 
Victorinox Huntsman, very bashed about and dirty, £4 from a s/h stall this morning. A good clean, a little filing and emery work and it's come very nicely back to life!

New scales, tweezers and toothpick sent from Burton McCall FOC, now that's a bargain! :-)
 
Greetings from Southern California. This is my first day on the forum.

Today I got a Laplander sheath from Sonni at Beneath The Stars Leather-Craft, and I also got a Wetterlings Fine Forest axe.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE