What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Latest purchases - about £60 worth of first aid and medical supplies for all my various kits (house, van, group leader, personal, canoe, wife's car) ... all the sterile stuff goes "out of date" at the same time!
I guess I could cut down on the number of kits if I kept the house one in the workshop, kept the group leader one in my van etc ... but each is slightly different in content, size and anticipated useage....

cockney greg

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2014
London E17
Latest purchases - about £60 worth of first aid and medical supplies for all my various kits (house, van, group leader, personal, canoe, wife's car) ... all the sterile stuff goes "out of date" at the same time!
I guess I could cut down on the number of kits if I kept the house one in the workshop, kept the group leader one in my van etc ... but each is slightly different in content, size and anticipated useage....

What do you do with the out-of-date stuff?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A new self inflating pillow

9152461_R_Z001A_UC1404025

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Victorinox Huntsman, very bashed about and dirty, £4 from a s/h stall this morning. A good clean, a little filing and emery work and it's come very nicely back to life!

New scales, tweezers and toothpick sent from Burton McCall FOC, now that's a bargain! :)

Mr Rick

Mar 24, 2014
Costa Mesa, California
Greetings from Southern California. This is my first day on the forum.

Today I got a Laplander sheath from Sonni at Beneath The Stars Leather-Craft, and I also got a Wetterlings Fine Forest axe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE