Spring BushMoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to make this one, I am gutted,

But thats life I guess, full of ups and downs!:(

litefoot

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
northamptonshire
put me down for one place,cheque in the post,looking forward to it but not sure what to expect as it will be my first one.any advice on what to bring apart from sleeping out gear and food would be most welcome.
regards andy. :)

O

Old Timer

Since I don't live too far away from the Moot site, I would like to be a day visitor. Do I pay my fee on arrival or should I send it in advance? :drive:

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Put me down for a place please, pp on way!

My first moot too and really looking forward to it :D

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Can you put me down for a second place please for 2 days?

Colleague wants to tag along as he's getting into it all. PP on way.

Thanks.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Anyone headed over from West Wales?
Fancy a van share (keep me awake!)?
I will be out of contact for a week now but PM me with your details if you want to share the journey and I will see what I can do, though I will be coming back only as far as Haverfordwest....
John

mark oriel

Bushcraft company
Hi there,
This is my first moot, and as i am a new member i am probably not using the site correctly, however i can not seem to find directions to the May moot.
Can anyone please help as i dont want to get lost on my first jolly.
All the best look foward to hearing from someone in the know.

Mark

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Are there still places left on the Moot?
Been trying to persuade swmbo to come this time, alas no. Never mind, have to come to this one as some idiot arranged his wedding day on the same date as the summer one (DOH!)
Cheers
Baggins

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi Baggins.
As far as I know there some places remaining. I really want to stay out of the loop here so can you pay for your places by paypal to BCUK shop as shown on an earlier thread.
It is a shame that your good wife can't come as I'm sure that she will enjoy what is on offer over the weekend. My wife is doing a couple of her work shops Saturday and Sunday so it's not only 'boy' stuff!!
Cheers,
Swyn.

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
I have a couple of paper animal targets, a couple of bows, a junior bow (if we can prise it out of my boy's hands!), arrows etc.. that I'll be bringing. Tony did say that some archery would be setup, but not all the time. I'll try and get the target pasted onto hardboard before the weekend. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE