Spring BushMoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

duenorth

Great, look forward to coming if i work out the secret to paying. appreciate the spare kit items if needed baggins and wayland, I have bought everything i could think of but its good to know if theres something ive forgot im not stuck. Is there a group of people from the south going in one car because i dont drive and would be more than happy to split petrol prices if i could join you. :drive: :) :)

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
All this talk of kit:eek: people will have with them...

I'm going to bring my MagiKelly hammock but I've got nothing to tie it up with! :eek:

Assuming I can't get my hands on anything anybody got anything they can help me out with? I'm bringing my tent as I've never used the hammock to sleep out. Tied it up in the garden with some paracord (now used for other things) and I've completely forgotten to buy something else.

If anybody does have anything it would be much appreciated so that I could give it a go!

Andy

D

duenorth

no worries wayland. was gonna say yes you do need a passport its got to be picked up from west sussex and whilst your there lol :D

Any other members out there around sussex or further up thats going to bushmoot, if i could join you travelling up there split expenses please let me know. thanks.

btw the full weekend shop link seems to not be working so if i buy 3 single days is it still valid?

D

duenorth

I got alot of my stuff from a army surplus where i live, the paracord was cheap in there so i bought a load, your welcome to borrow some.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Any help will be much appreciated!

I've got a tarp on the way from Outdoorcode.

I was about to order some from www.profabrics.co.uk but then I realised that it would cost a mint for pp to get it here this week. Decided to hold off and see what else I could find but I'm not having a lot of luck.

Thanks.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Looks like I can manage one night for the moot.

Due to my 5th wedding anniversary being this Friday and my daughter Catherines birthday party being on Saturday my good wife Alison has finally agreed that I can come out and play from Sunday afternoon.

So if you have a space for me I will see whoever is left at the Moot on Sunday.

Cheers

George

All this talk of kit:eek: people will have with them...

I'm going to bring my MagiKelly hammock but I've got nothing to tie it up with! :eek:

Assuming I can't get my hands on anything anybody got anything they can help me out with? I'm bringing my tent as I've never used the hammock to sleep out. Tied it up in the garden with some paracord (now used for other things) and I've completely forgotten to buy something else.

If anybody does have anything it would be much appreciated so that I could give it a go!

Andy

Hi Andy,

Some of the DIY type stores sell nylon tape, like thin seat belt material, by the metre. Think I got some 25mm from Focus at about 80p per m

This should sort you out ;)

Phil.

Due to my 5th wedding anniversary being this Friday and my daughter Catherines birthday party being on Saturday my good wife Alison has finally agreed that I can come out and play from Sunday afternoon.

Cheers

George

Hi George,

Not sure if I shall be staying until Sunday afternoon but it would be great to see you. Hopefully I'll be bringing some atl-atls and darts with me to fling around and if I can get the Shogun a target.

Hope to see you there mate,

Phil.

D

duenorth

Tony ive been trying to pay for the full event since yesterday still with no joy, so i went to the per night link and put 3 nights but the total came to £5 lol :banghead: what ive done is set the quantity to 3 so im paying the right amount but its just myself coming. hope its ok doing it that way :)

D

duenorth

Is there anybody going thats doing a car or van share from the south, if so could i join them and split the price it would be hugely appreciated :):) please send me a pm or a reply to let me know thanks :)

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London

Cheers

George

Me and my boy will be there till Monday - so we'll see you there George.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE