Spring BushMoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The Bushcraft UK Spring Moot is going to be held from the 25th- 28th May

The location is in between Princes Risborough and Great Missenden with easy access via the M40, M1, M25 etc (it’s a comfortable trip down on the M6).

The site is Ferns Farm
Great Hampden
HP16 9RG

(OS Landranger map no 165. Grid 842 018)

Those that came to the Christmas Moot can testify that it’s a great site to have a Moot. We’re not weather dependant due to the indoor and outdoor covered area as well as tarps and chutes we’ll have up.

The numbers on this meet are going to be limited so make sure that you get booked in ASAP. It’s from the Friday afternoon through to the Bank holiday Monday (leave when you need to) We’re going to have designated areas for different skills such as Flintknapping, firecraft, water, carving, cooking etc so bring all the things you want to do.

The cost is £15 for those of 14 or over, free under that.

Day visitors welcome at £5/day

Payment can be made by paypal to shop@bushcraftuk.com
Cheques can be made payable to:
Bushcraft Media Ltd
29 Parc Hafan
Newcastle Emlyn
Carmarthenshire
SA38 9AR

Please include name, address and telephone number on all correspondence.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Pencil me in Tony - I will drop by the office to pay you next week, or give you the cash at Gellie tonight!

Anyone up for a car share from West Wales?

John

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Buckshot said:
Same here John :(
I'm teaching on my one :eek:
150 scouts in one place at one time.
My big mouth :togo:

Mark

relatively simelar numbers for me, I'm trying to arrange for the Explorers to hike to some high ground nearby at midnight on the Saturday evening, to watch the sun come up early in the morning.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I'm wondering if it is reasonable to pop down just for one of the days (and which if any of the days would be best to attend). My good lady wife doesn't seem too keen on me spending the whole of a bank holiday weekend away.

I don't mind paying the full fee if I get a good day's learning out of it. But I don't want to cause difficulties with numbers, especially for people who want to be there for all 3-4 days.

Geoff

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Count me in for this one please Tony, but I'll only be able to make it on the 27th & 28th if thats ok.
PM sent to you. Cheers!

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Tony, there are three whole week end tickets needed here and two 'one nighters' along with a whole posse of children. Cheers.
PayPal on its way.
Swyn

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Looks like I can't make this as our Scout District camp is on over this weekend :(

Hope everyone has a great time and please post some pictures and a review of the weekend

David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE