Spring BushMoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Would love to come as would my 14 year old daughter who came with me to the wales meet a couple of years ago_Only trouble is I do not have a car now so would have to get public transport if possible (have not looked at that possibility yet)or maybe some kind hearted soul from this part of the world has space for two in their car. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Clayton
Just did a search for train information and appears that trains travel to Prince Risborough from Marylebone in London,from where I live its approximately a 2 hour journey on the trains.
I am sure Tony mentioned a Taxi service from the station :confused:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hey Graywolf. I travelled to Tilbury which is not far from Dagenham by train. It is not a difficult journey in reverse ( I assume!) to Marylebone and there are taxi people operating either from Gt Missenden or Risborough. The cost is approx £6.
I hope this helps.
Swyn.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Looking forward to to this moot it a cracking bit of woodland lots to do .and lots of fallen spruce for shelter building.we have a lot of meets there ,so get your self along this will be a good moot ,dont miss out ;)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Right I think this is right.....

I will be staying on the Friday and Saturday night. My seven year old son will be staying on the Saturday night also and my wife and my three year old son will be coming for the day on Saturday - Phew now how much is that?????? :confused:

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Pencil me and No.1 son in (he's 8) for Sat, Sun and Mon - I'll send the money as soon as I have it all agreed with SWMBO.

Any archers going? Any chance of a hay bale or two on the back field? ;)

Dec 20, 2006
Staffordshire
Could you pencil me ,the misses<Xylaria>, master (7)
and miss Xylaria (9) too. 4 in total for saturday, sunday and the monday.

Xylaria will sort out the payment through paypal.

cheers Tony

Del.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
weekend_warrior said:
Pencil me and No.1 son in (he's 8) for Sat, Sun and Mon - I'll send the money as soon as I have it all agreed with SWMBO.

Any archers going? Any chance of a hay bale or two on the back field? ;)

Hi Mate, yeah, we're setting up an archery area, it's one of those things that won't be available all the time but as much as possible. :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It may be me being dumb - but I cannot find any detailed directions, map reference or other locators for the site......
Help!
John

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Regrettably, I won't be able to make any of the days. Shame, as it is pretty nearby. My other interest (bass guitar in a rock covers band) means that I have gigs on Saturday and Sunday and I don't think that SWMBO will let me out all three days of a bank holiday. :(

Then again, if you get bored of the camp fires on Saturday night (as if!), we're playing at Watlington Festival from about 9pm 'til 1am.

Geoff

PS: Apologies if you can hear the strains of Deep Purple, Green Day, Black Sabbath, etc. wafting over the quiet night air, but we're about 14 miles from the Moot so I hope we won't disturb you. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE