Charity Auction.Double headed axe, knife blade, scales, sheath, and bushcraft course.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
This is way out of my league, but I am thrilled, after a day with some of the worst, most selfish and unpleasant people I have ever met to come home and have my faith restored.

Thanks from me, and I'm sure the same will be said by the teenagers suffering.

Richard

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
plus one of these (taken fro the web - its not quiet as shiney):

BAK.jpg

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Another shameless bump.
Due to the importance of the thread it should be kept on the front burner,in case someone with loads of money wants to top Mr X's( :You_Rock_ who ever you are) very generous bid. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:D

Ne'er mind mate......I'm still wrestling with not bidding (since I just passed the axe on to Jon for one thing)...tis such a bargain though...........

Red

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
British Red said:
:D

Ne'er mind mate......I'm still wrestling with not bidding (since I just passed the axe on to Jon for one thing)...tis such a bargain though...........

Red

Dont fight it Red....... Go on........... Just one little bid...........:lmao:

j ;)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Maybe a little extension because of all the ups and downs of the forum ?
That maybe a good idea, it'll also give some people more time to scrape some cash together and put in a bid.

oh...and well done one and all... it just goes to shows what great community spirit we have here .... you guys and gals are fantastic :D

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE