Charity Auction.Double headed axe, knife blade, scales, sheath, and bushcraft course.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Ok, here is the axe I won on the bucksaw competition, and as promised its up for auction....I will leave it on for one week, so the auction will finish 8pm on monday 5th march. The money will be going to the Teenage Cancer Trust and the winning bid is to be paid directly into the link on Magikellys thread here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=16307&highlight=charity

marbleszx9kb8.jpg

This is a Marbles no.9 hunters axe. Double bit and re-ground into a Nessmuk grind and polished up a bit by British Red. He's oil finished the handle too. It has a leather belt mask to keep it safe.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Lovely gesture Jon - I'd rep if I could - a gentelmanly end to a fun competition - thank you sir

Red

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
Well, I am not going to bid... But, a great cause and a great gesture.... Soooo.... Whover wins the auction also gets one of these to handle....

DSCN3170.jpg

Blade only to test your skills.... O1, Rc59, I am sure you know the size and shape.... The blade is not made yet, all made to order, but you will have it in 2 weeks!

I don't do blade only any more so this could be the last chance to get one????

Get bidding fellas.... The axe alone made this a good deal...

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
sc_barker said:
well i cant afford to bid anymore so how about some curly birch scales and aluminum fittings for the Stuart M knife :D
]
Fantastic....Many thanks....Wish the rep thingy was working...

ady05

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
kings lynn, norfolk
you guys all deserve a lot of rep its truely amazing what you do for one another on this site
keep it up all
:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
WOW!!! Truly Outstanding...Well done guys I only wish I could have entered a bid for this good cause.

:You_Rock_ :notworthy :wow1: :35:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE