Charity Auction.Double headed axe, knife blade, scales, sheath, and bushcraft course.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
If anyone who wins doesn't fancy putting the knife together,then I'll do it free of charge as the bidding is well out of my price range and I'd like to contribute.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I guess a good knife will need a sheath so this is now in the proze pot.

Woodlore, RH carry with firesteel loop and combo belt loop, dark brown.

455_5587_1.jpg

Dig deep guy's this is a great cause.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
This is fantastic....Big thanks Rapid boy... :You_Rock_ I will try to get the title changed again....
Also, huge thanks to all those bidding, esp Colin KC, and Silverback....
Come on guys, any more bidders, some fantastic prizes here, you will get a double headed axe, a quality knife blade, a set of scales and pins to finish the knife blade, a sheaf to house the knife, and a bushcraft course....Not only that, you will get the satisfaction that your money is going to a worthy cause....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Jon Pickett said:
This is fantastic....Big thanks Rapid boy... :You_Rock_ I will try to get the title changed again....

Changed, but there's not more room to add anything into the title.

Seriously, you people rock :You_Rock_
This is a seriously brilliant prize, and your generosity is very much appreciated.
Magikelly has posted a link to Karen's thread for those who would like to help too.

atb,
Mary

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Well done guys :35: As i can,t afford to bid for this i thought i should contribute in some way,and it is for a good cause. I was going to stick this up for auction at some point anyway, so i think it would tie in nicely with this auction.

The lucky bidder upon winning the axe,the blade,the handle material plus it getting made up,plus a sheath and then going on a course will need to light fire.

So i,m offering this firesteel as a prize.

DSCI0003%20%28Small%29.JPG

DSCI0004%20%28Small%29.JPG

Happy bidding :)

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Just to unashamedly bump the thread the total for auction is
A reground Marbles double bit axe from Jon Picket
A Stewart Mitchell knife blade.birch scales and Aly pins from S C Barker in a Rapid boy sheath,assembled by me or in kit form and a Stuart f carved firesteel
and a weekend Bushcraft course at Forest Knights in Sussex.(thanks Wayne)

This has to be the bushcrafters Auction of the decade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE