bushy trade clearout obsidian axe catty and much more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys due to recent illness which is due to last some time I'm moving more into collecting than using I am looking for
these items.
wants are here
Japanese dagger which is obviously going to have to be modern repro so as long as its live bladed I will be very interested.
khukri house khukri. in nice condition.
issakki puukko in very good condition.
samurai related items and books.
higanokami knife in superb condition
fixed bladed tanto bladed knife of some type
and I would also like a live bladed Japanese sword.

offers are here
What I have up in trade
firstly a pair of knapped obsidian arrow heads these are beautiful one of which is long and slim the other is quite a bit bigger both would be amazing pendants though not made as such.
next a mr brog black London pipe its been lit once so its as new and comes with an acrylic pipe stand
next up is a bloodshot hunter chalice catty in green hdpe and fitted with double tapered theraband gold bands and 50 ammo
next is a complete mini trangia kit boiled water once so as brand new.
next is a brand new unused at all gerber gorge folding shovel complete with its bag and brand new
now we have a fiskars x5 axe and its mask as brand new this is the axe with the very short handle the smallest one.
next up is a brand new unused karrimor double skin hammock the idea being you can put a carry mat inside. brand new item
and now a small Chinese made pocket stove a little bit bigger than a bpl pocket stove used but very very good
next is a trangia triangle used a few times but still in superb condition.
next a silver coloured crusader mug used but in very very good condition.
next is a complete bcb crusader kit in black Teflon its in almost brand new condition and includes. bcb crusader mug and cooker unit,
osprey water bottle and its plastic mug, a brand new bilbank bag an aluminium lid made by a member on here.
all housed in a dpm water bottle pouch.
next and finally a british army issue 3/4 self inflating mat in superb as new condition the quality of this item is superb.
photos are available upon request from members serious about doing a trade.
I am very very willing to combine items for offers of the right items hope this kit some if not all of this kit will go to someone who will be able to make good use of it all
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
offers are here
a trangia kettle which is 1 litre capacity I believe use condition but no dings or dents and very very clean
tatinka billy can/ kettle i.6 litre I think in brand new condition

other wants are here
I'm also looking for an as new green carbon mora companion
a light my fire fire knife in as new condition if possible
a kiridashi with wood handle and sheath
whistling arrowhead
broadhead arrowheads
arrow fletching jig
white karate suit top in size 4
kendo keogi top in size 4
netsuke figurines
a bow mounted arrow quiver.

Last edited:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
I have a bohning tower straight fletch, pin nock only system. i used this on hollow carbon arrows as i made an adapter from a pin nock to fit if that's any good to you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE