What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
New pair of Fabric Salomon boots for the Summer and also splashed out on a pair of Haglof Rugged Mountain Pants- expensive but bombproof!

Nice pants those Haglofs, they're my current favourite meaning my Fjallravens don't get a look in any more :)

Nov 1, 2007
liverpool
Found a new military shop in Ormskirk yesterday full of interesting bits and bobs, bought a SA80 cleaning kit and folding kuksa but could have spend a fortune

(im from burscough, whats the shop called in ormskirk please)

just recieved a leatherman Xe6 thunder :)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
i didnt buy today, but recently i have purchased

a Nanok Endurance 0
a Petzel Tactikka Plus
a Gerber sharpener
and a US Army Cylume lightstick shield

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A few days ago I bought a set of Ventile kit (Trousers & Shirt/Lightweight Jacket) and today I bought myself a new snow shovel! :D

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Today I spent £100 filling the tank in my van.
steaming.gif

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have just written a cheque to buy a Dave Budd Spoon knife...
It hurts to admit that I have actually parted with money ...when I still have yet to recover from the gear box expense!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I have just written a cheque to buy a Dave Budd Spoon knife...
It hurts to admit that I have actually parted with money ...when I still have yet to recover from the gear box expense!

Sorry John... I ruined it for you didn't I. :eek:

Once you had a play with my spoon knives from Dave there was no going back for you was there :rolleyes::lmao:

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Last week I bought a pair of Meindl Ortler boots.

This week I've bought:

A Frost River Nessmuk Pack which should hopefully be here for the weekend.

5 pairs of trouser twists.

An Austrian army pullover from a new surplus site called Koldwear. I'm dubious as to whether this will actually turn up.

A Sea to Summit collapsible bowl for my bulldog pup as he's getting quite thirsty now the weather's warming up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE