What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lurker

Feb 13, 2012
pembs
got myself a hultafors axe 850g head, its a beauty light enough to use in one hand but can also use 2 handed for bigger jobs, an hours sharpening and its shaving hairs off my arm. lovely.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Today my Mark Hill S4 Style knife arrived and OMFG its fantastic. I don't usually use acronyms or abbreviations like that but it disguises my foul language perfectly. I can't wait to get out and use it properly in the woods. I've already split enough wood and scraped silver birch bark to get the fire going in the lounge this evening and I'm buzzing with this knife. I've even broke into my home brew a day early to celebrate its arrival. Thanks Mark.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Today my Mark Hill S4 Style knife arrived and OMFG its fantastic. I don't usually use acronyms or abbreviations like that but it disguises my foul language perfectly. I can't wait to get out and use it properly in the woods. I've already split enough wood and scraped silver birch bark to get the fire going in the lounge this evening and I'm buzzing with this knife. I've even broke into my home brew a day early to celebrate its arrival. Thanks Mark.

Welcome t'club :cool:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
A pristine example of a vapalux m320 courtesy of our very own Mike8472. A very decent fella. :beer:

zu8e7u6u.jpg

u4u8ene5.jpg

touched by nature

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
I got a Blacks Maw Lyt Hydration pack from a charity shop, water bladder still sealed in plastic bag wit rain cover, looks like new and never been used for £15.

http://www.outdoorclothingsale.co.uk/index.php?case=product&proddb=1&pid=609

I'm well happy, was gonna walk by but my lovely wife said she would get it for me, thought it was cheap as chips specially when I got home and googled it to see what they cost new £49, epic win me think. Just shows you should always have a quick look round the charity shops for a cracking bit of bushy kit.

cheers

Rick

chr1sd

Dec 6, 2012
Newcastle
Just bought myself a new Sleeping bag. A Snugpak Softie 6 Kestrel, brand new for £62 delivered to my front door. Thought that was quite a good deal as its was nearly £15 cheaper than most places and free P&P. :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I took delivery of some softie trousers and a web text inline filter a few days ago. £30 for both!!

Yesterday my winter down top quilt came from uk hammocks!!

An amazing bit if kit!!

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
5metres of ripstop nylon material in orange Mmm to make a fat snakeskin to hold my hammock with under quilt still attached for quick packing up not storage.
Also a small cast frying skillet from tk max for a fiver

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE