What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
I did actually fit it all inside the dd snakeskin that's a front line hammock and UK hammocks winter uq but it was tight. So I'm using that snakeskin for my tarp now.

Sent from my galaxy note 2

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Picked up my Swazi Aegis over-trousers from Parcelforce - imported from NZ and duty/handling of £22 paid. 15 day process, very smooth. Importing from NZ is a definite option for getting Swazi stuff here.

I'm curious how the new Aegis fabric works vs the old Swazi Gore tex on breathability. Will work up a lather and see what happens!

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
My new Honey Stove arrived today. I have to say, after using my home made Woodgas stoves I'm impressed. It's nice having some 'room' to burn and the grill. More expensive than the 'free' I'm used to, but highly recommend one.

Ed

Bumbler

Nomad
Feb 22, 2013
Norway
www.bushcraft.no
Hultafors Felling Axe HY-20
Leather sheath for the axe
Biltema Saws Bow saw
Assortment of very cheap, small alu carabinier hooks for camp use (i.e hang my Jerven bag as an extra under quilt for example)
Key chain Thermometer and compass :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE