What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Took delivery of a second hand MLD Duomid shelter this morning. Ordered new pegs for it and going to pre-order a new rucksack and pole extender for the shelter from Bob at BPL. (No connections etc, just a happy customer etc etc etc)

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
I recently received an, alpkit gourdon 30 (great sack) and a gelert phoenix mini cook set (copy of a trangia mini)
At last my mountain marathon kit is coming together :-D

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

Marshall

Nomad
Jan 22, 2013
Gdańsk, Poland
www.AdamMarczak.com
Simple, khaki Cap... :)
20130303_marshall_0001.jpg

...and 3.5x3m light, good quality (I hope) tarp...
20130303_magiczny_gaj_0023.jpg

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Brand new pair of Berghaus Yeti gaiters for less than half price from eBay, also snagged a US MSS goretex bivvi on Friday from Amazon for £23 , which was nice ....

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Today:
-A 1.5 liter bottle of Earnest & Julio Gallo's Pinot NOIR
-Two 750 millileter bottles of Schmitt Sohne qualitatswein

Yesterday:
-Two 750 millileter bottles of Florida Muscadine wine
-A bottle of Bacardi Gold Puerto Rican rum

Getting ready for a visit to family in a few weeks.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
After searching and searching for a better quality ridgeline than the one that DD sell as "DD cord" (I would recommend keeping your money) I gave in and went with Ray Mears' guy line set. The rope is SO much better quality and the smaller tie outs are much more compact than p-cord which is what I was using before so I think I'll use them as well.

Very happy, the guys at Woodlore even upped to 9 meters for me for a little extra cost.

Also, black LM Surge, FFG UKPK, witr notepad and olive UA beanie from Heinnies. Oh dear.. Sorry bank account.

Also ordered a folding firebox but that will take a couple weeks to come. Gotta love pay day.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
After searching and searching for a better quality ridgeline than the one that DD sell as "DD cord" (I would recommend keeping your money) I gave in and went with Ray Mears' guy line set. The rope is SO much better quality and the smaller tie outs are much more compact than p-cord which is what I was using before so I think I'll use them as well.

Very happy, the guys at Woodlore even upped to 9 meters for me for a little extra cost.

Also, black LM Surge, FFG UKPK, witr notepad and olive UA beanie from Heinnies. Oh dear.. Sorry bank account.

Also ordered a folding firebox but that will take a couple weeks to come. Gotta love pay day.

I got a structural ridgeline from the guy on ebay made from am steel with skulls to stop the end pulling through, and less than a tenner and fantastic

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I got one form howard5buy too, had a host of problems with royal mail and he really came through for me. Great seller!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE