What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Reactions: TeeDee

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Just ordered and should arrive next week

GSI Outdoors Pinnacle 10 inch frying pan as the one we've been hammering for about 20 years finally gave up the ghost, under the baked on crud the Teflon was flaking off in big ragged bits and it was no longer safe to use.

Evernew light weight 570fd titanium mug to go over my M'kettle. I'll have to save up again for the lid.

Aleve Solo bath tub ground sheet from backpackinglight UK. There's five quid off at the moment.

ATB

Tom

Once it arrived i discovered the lid from the MSR Titan fits the Evernew 570fd spot on so that will do until I win the pools. OK since it fits inside the pot it restricts how much you can fill it, 450ml tops but on the plus side its flatter than the Evernew design so it will fit under the M'kettle better with the cup upside down over the top.

The GSI frying pan is still on its way from Stuttgart, I hadn't realised herself had ordered it from the cheapest seller who happened to be overseas. If I get hit with import duty etc it won't be so cheap, way it goes.

ATB

Tom

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Another bag of Certified Organic vegetables.
Peas in pods, rainbow of carrots, cob corn, cherry toms & yellow beetroots.
I will have finished the raw peas in a few minutes, they taste really good with dry vermouth on ice.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Ordered last night and arrived today I finally have a racing spork!

OdGYc0s.jpg

9.65 inches of titanium goodness with a wider and deeper bowl and a lovely long handle for reaching into other peoples bowls while they aint looking! Or more properly getting into the bottom of freeze dried or boil in the bag meals. I already had a long spork but this one was longer and I really do need to compensate....

The GSI pinacle frying pan is now in the UK according to tracking.

Also waiting on the replacement for a + 20 year old 2 litre Platypus water bag thats finally leaking. I'm dead impressed how much battering the old one took. And from the same source, backpackinglight, 2 sizes of tarp pole mushrooms, one for the DD 2.2m pole and the other to fit the end of a Leki stick. I could have improvised something but for a couple of quid a pop, feh!

ATB

Tom

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
A utensil holder from home bargains to be a hobo stove not sure if it’s thick enough or the quality is good enough but was only couple of quid.

Reactions: Crowe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE