What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marra33

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Cumbria lake district
4 season sleeping bag
Vango self inflating sleep mat
Lexida woodgas stove, and pans
Headlamp, red & white light

That was it for today, but more to come tomorrow ����

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
17abe1fff204a692c8d625d77fd4c3cc.jpg

Grabs these from the charity shop, the top one is from IKEA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
While out and about in deal yesterday I popped into wh smiths and picked up a copy of bushcraft and survival magazine, noticed today the new one is out as of 25th Feb, popped down to my local one and found they don't stock it, will probably pop across and get it from the one in deal tomorrow, may as well pop into machine mart while I'm over there, rude not too :)

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
Yesterday, 3 British Army KF shirts for £1 each, I've had some bargains from charity shops but this was about as good as it gets, not sure that any of them had actually ever been worn before (though it's hard to tell as these things are nearly indestructible)

D.B.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
A couple of thing for me. Firstly a set of Kelly Kettle nesting cups as I realised I had either lost or left behind my single walled cups. Secondly a metal lid for my Crusader cook set.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Micro Stove, photo'd beside an AAA battery, 2 of these stoves would fit in the supplied pouch, need to try a test burn with this tiny cute little thing.
Mini%20Stove_zpsvuxgveto.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
My 2nd Sawyer mini. I got fed up rooting out my bergan to take the one I use for camping trips every time I was going out for the day. It made absolute sense to buy another one to leave in my daysack.

My wife doesn't think that's a justifiable putrchase...you guys get it though, huh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE