What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jelkel25

Jan 13, 2015
Hertfordshire
There's quite a bit of moaning about the Mora Robust's on Youtube, haven't had any problems with mine, haven't heard anything bad about your work tops on Youtube!!

jelkel25

Jan 13, 2015
Hertfordshire
The BCB Crusader 2 canteen cup and stand didn't sell itself to me till I picked it up, then I bought it. It's really light and tough for the size of the thing. If you don't need a new canteen cup don't pick up the Crusader 2 in the shop, it's tough to put it down again!!

MrSpeedyBiker

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2016
Chandlers ford
The BCB Crusader 2 canteen cup and stand didn't sell itself to me till I picked it up, then I bought it. It's really light and tough for the size of the thing. If you don't need a new canteen cup don't pick up the Crusader 2 in the shop, it's tough to put it down again!!
Bought one the other week not used it but looking forward to using it

we think we are superior, but nature always wins eventually.

jelkel25

Jan 13, 2015
Hertfordshire
Used it a couple of times on day hikes, incredibly light in your pack if a little bulky, the cup and stand are fairly good wind blockers (so far) when used together, only criticism I have is the inwards facing indentation on the bottom of the cup is really annoying when you're cooking in it. You can't really judge things like this till they've had some serious usage over a year but I was no great fan of the Mk.1 and the Mk.2s already surpassed that in my opinion.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
That looks in very good condition, and a blue badge, as well! Very nice!

It's in great condition and I'm really pleased to have got it.

Only issue with it that I can see is the capacitor in the foot control blew up the first time I gave it a run. :/ No big deal as I was able to order a new one which should be here by Wednesday :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
They'll run perfectly well and safely without the cap. in the pedal; as far as I can make out they were to stop interference with the old AM radio stations.......I'll find a link to a very interesting article when I get back later today :)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
A new behemoth for the bike collection, arrives on the 3rd

fattytrail_overview.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE