What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
yruvuvam.jpg

Lovely little w.germany wilkie bearing compass for £3 at the bootsale! Used it on walk in the afternoon around dartmoor, and it's great. Also a bergans of Norway day sac around 20ltr I think. Needs some tlc.

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
Just snapped up a Lowe Alpine Strike off eBay. Was a good job too as I need something to put the TW Hornet in that I ordered this morning.
These days in the office are getting expensive! Now which tarp....

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
From a charity shop in Bolton, for £6, what looks to be a unworn North Face goose down Summit jacket , XL, in olive. It must have just gone on the rail and I could feel the eyes of at least 3 blokes in anoraks boring into me, willing me to put it back so they could pounce on it!
l:D

ATB

Tom

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
From a charity shop in Bolton, for £6, what looks to be a unworn North Face goose down Summit jacket , XL, in olive. It must have just gone on the rail and I could feel the eyes of at least 3 blokes in anoraks boring into me, willing me to put it back so they could pounce on it!
l:D

Nice find Tom and an absolute bargain as well :)

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
I've used them in MREs - do a good job of heating the precooked food packs but they are obviously not for actually cooking raw foodstuffs ;)

cool, I didn't realise MREs were self heat, I thought they were just rations. so if I stick to tinned stuff they work ok? I just bought it to experiment with, but if it actually works it could be useful!

stonepark

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2013
Carse of Gowrie
Trt 270mm pruning saw as my 15 year old one cracked whilst building a hide at the weekend.

Had a quick play on a few side branches, cuts very well.

sent from my android

Nov 18, 2012
Cornwall
aquta9y9.jpg

Bought yesterday loving it
Looking forward to using it the weekend if the weather is somthing like it

Was going to buy a condor and seen this and thought that this us the one I really want

Bough from pull the trigger in plymouth great service will be back to spend more of my pocket money there

All the best swift2506

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ashby001

Forager
May 24, 2013
Faversham
a few things this past week or two SWMBO isn't to impressed :rolleyes:
stove from here
polish army 2 man lavvu
ray mears outdoor survival book
bahco laplander folding saw
czech army bedroll
US army issue metal water bottle and cup
Keela spectrum jacket
compression sack
dry bags x 3
and possibly some other bits :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE