What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cockney greg

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2014
London E17
I only ordered it yesterday :)

Free shipping to the UK which was a surprise, after going through Paypal checkout and selecting UK it added nothing extra. I was expecting an email later to say there was an error, what I did get was a shipping notification 4 hours later from Evan to say it was on on it's way. Top service
Let us know how you get on with customs please.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Scalextric, several boxes of assorted Scalextric from a boot sale. My daughter phoned me and I said get it. Of course its for my grandson and not me...but I'll set it up in a spare room for when he stays over, bit of fun for him;)

Bought Scalextric for my youngests birthday next July. if he's the same as I was he will love it.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Bought a replacement small torch a Felix E01 and Result Polartherm Unisex Ski Bob Hat ( had enough wearing black hats this winter so choose this in red)

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
I didnt buy them today, but they arrived today. I bought some cool arrow heads that are a cross between a bodkin and a broadhead.....just got to find the time to make them up!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Set of the Bulldog billy clones

cooking-set_1.jpg

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
February was tough on my wallet. Was browsing for an upgrade to my DD hammock and got to the UKhammock website and hammockforum.net...

Ended up wit Woodsman X, custom top quilt, under quilt, gear hammock, pile of dutchware, a new alcohol stove and water filter.... id be dead if I had a wife.

cockney greg

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2014
London E17
February was tough on my wallet. Was browsing for an upgrade to my DD hammock and got to the UKhammock website and hammockforum.net...

Ended up wit Woodsman X, custom top quilt, under quilt, gear hammock, pile of dutchware, a new alcohol stove and water filter.... id be dead if I had a wife.

Or in the woods big time LOL!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales

Probably not, you'd just be wishing you were!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
A got a essentials cookworks crepe pan from Morrison's. It weighs 322g and cooking area 8.5". Reduced to £4. Teflon coated so I think it will do for my omelettes, and sausage sausages.:D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
An Esee Izula II :)

I'm fortunate to be working in the States three times over the next month so ordered one online for £46.00 delivered to my first hotel in Boston that's a £43.00 saving on Heinnies price!!!! This could be an expensive trip....I'm thinking Duluth and Frost River kit too!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE