What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Not so much bought as traded...but just got a kukri!! Have wanted one for so long and this one is great. Is going to need a lot of sorting out though so is going to be a fun project too :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
1 litre of THIS - I need it for the garden of the house I bought back in July. All I can see in bindweed at the moment, I'm hoping this will do the trick. Figured this would be cheaper than green paving slabs as a first try :lmao:.

$(KGrHqJHJE8FESnO1EGmBRHlRF0L!w~~60_12.JPG

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Oh you lucky boy, Robbi! That looks a reel beauty...........................(sorry!)................great catch mate.....................atb mac

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Last edited:

shutupthepunx

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2013
outer cosmos
long time looker, first time poster.

some hide glue
$T2eC16NHJGQE9noMZH!FBQf-V+w0Hg~~60_12.JPG

pine resin (im kinda ashamed to be honest cos i could totaly harvest and prepare this myself)
$%28KGrHqIOKpkE1q12C8,RBNqgHORlrw~~_12.JPG

20metres of artificial sinew
$%28KGrHqV,!rcFF%29W9HpDcBRiRVdZlfg~~60_12.JPG

some flint pieces (again kinda annoyed as i could have got them myself, but i have never seen flint before so have no idea what it looks like or where to find it)
$T2eC16hHJIEFHSCfOz%28kBSLi%29mbDBg~~60_12.JPG

and two books on smashing the state and bringing down civilisation :)

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Well, been umming about going a bit basic kit-wise. So, got a Polish (lavvu) poncho, German 1-person groundsheet and Yugoslavian 20 litre rucksack. Daniel Boone I ain't, but it's nice to cut down onthe amount of plastic I carry.

Cheers,
Leif

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
Another Military mart victim here.....

Its all just basic kit but I'm just starting out so its definitely a step in the right direction toward what will hopefully be my first overnighter next month :)

Czech army bed roll - very excited by this and the reviews they are getting
Aluminium Pan Grip
Nato Metal Water bottle & kidney cup with cover
Camo Tarp 1.8M X 2.4M to be used as a groundsheet - may be a bit big but I'll see how I get on with it
Jungle Bag Compression Sack
Dutch Aircrew M90 Sleeping bag

Also bought a DD 3x3 tarp from the bushcraft store yesterday along with 100ft of 550 and a GI issue sharpening stone for my Mora.

More than enough to keep my entertained for a while :D

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Another Military mart victim here.....

Its all just basic kit but I'm just starting out so its definitely a step in the right direction toward what will hopefully be my first overnighter next month :)

Czech army bed roll - very excited by this and the reviews they are getting
Aluminium Pan Grip
Nato Metal Water bottle & kidney cup with cover
Camo Tarp 1.8M X 2.4M to be used as a groundsheet - may be a bit big but I'll see how I get on with it
Jungle Bag Compression Sack
Dutch Aircrew M90 Sleeping bag

Also bought a DD 3x3 tarp from the bushcraft store yesterday along with 100ft of 550 and a GI issue sharpening stone for my Mora.

More than enough to keep my entertained for a while :D

Nice purchases, now to the woods! :D

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Thought I'd thrown out my skinny bivi bag with some old clothes. Ordered a Belgian army bivi bag and then found the old one. Well, having two isn't a tragedy. Well, those on here who own six or a dozen might not agree with that.

Cheers,
Leif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE