What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Belgian army bivi bag
yvanegyd.jpg
looks nice, I'm thinking of modifying it with a mossie net and maybe a hoop.

FioFO

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Swedish army, external frame, 50L rucksack; Swedish army socks; Highlander thermal longjohns -small, coz I'm little.

cheers,
Leif

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I got a primus 71, in tin, with key. Runner, but no flame spreader, but 4.95 from base camp will sort that.

Optimus 111, seemingly complete. In need of a pump cup and a good clean.

£6 the pair.

Over the moon.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Evernew Titanium Trivet (EBY-253) (£11.99)
Got this for a trangia/brew kit aswell as a Wild Stove port support mod.

zkgwlm9.png

Compact/Lightweight Tyvek Groundsheet - Single (£12.99)
Got this for bivy'ing aswell as to replace inner nest in SilMinipeak.

NSiu04o.png

Fire Steel 2.0 (Scout) (£9.99)
Its got good reviews and I have lost my previous.

HDJbH3X.png

Guyot Designs 5 in 1 Microbite Set (£2.29)
Mainly got this for the small spatula but spork is a bonus and they nest together anyway.

YIcxRab.png

12x18FT Green Tarpaulin (£5.49)
Not sure when/if I will use this but at this price its a bargin!

h26imUx.png

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Ordered a new sheath for my Svord Peasant from luckylee.:D

After much umming and ahhing I couldn't decide to choose between a Jetboil and a Firebox foldable stove. I decided that the Firebox more suited my needs so I have just ordered one from Bushcraft UK. Oh I hope I've done the right thing :confused:

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Swedish army trangia (Stainless steel), tatonka flame adjuster, bungee cord and a cheap 2.4mX3m camo tarp. Don't actually need any of it. But I've got to have it!

Cheers,
Leif

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
I've needed to to replace my lost field sharpening stone for a while now and I need a new pokey saw for post autumnal selective stick gathering/processing. So after much consideration I bought a DC4 Combination stone and a folding Bahco Laplander, both from tamarack, claiming my 15% members discount, nice :)

Juggernaut

May 16, 2013
Scarborough
www.yorkknife.co.uk
Had an eventful day today with the Postman dropping of a ridgeline storm smock, adventure medical 2.0 FAK, glow in the dark AA battery caddy...and a Klean Kanteen 40oz original stainless steel water bottle with stainless screw cap lid and sport cap!!

Luke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE